Eɪɢʜᴛ (ғɪʀᴇ)

It was a particularly gloomy day, but it never got to the point where rain would fall. Now Felix and Minho walked along the streets of District Five laughing with each other. "So, did he text you back yet?"

"Nope, does he even know who I am?" Felix pouted as he checked for any messages from a certain blond boy.

"Of course, he knows who you are! He's talked to you before."

"Yeah, but I introduced myself as 'Lee Felix' and he only ever calls me 'Yongbok' or 'Minho's little brother'." Minho slung an arm over his younger brother's shoulder as he plucked the phone out of his hands.

"Listen it's not my fault you chose to have a crush on the most incompetent one of the group."

"Don't talk about him like that!" Felix quickly hit his elder brother on the arm causing him to scoff and push him a little. "Plus, you chose to get obsessed with Jisung so let me and the incompetent love of my life live in peace."

"Okay number one, you threaten to start war on whoever dares to so much as look at him. Number two, I am not obsessed with Jisung!"

"Yeah right! You've been flirting with him ever since you first laid eyes on him. The boy's a blushing mess whenever you're around!" Minho couldn't help but bite his lip as he heard that.

"Great, now I want to see it." Felix scoffed as he pointed out a small ice-cream stall across the road. They pressed the button at the lights and waited for the little walking symbol to turn green. As it did the two crossed to the other side with Felix jumping from white line to white line.

Just as the youngest tried to run off to the stall Minho pulled them both to a stop and searched through his bag frantically. He pulled out two black masks and thrusted them into a confused Felix's direction. "What are you-"

He was cut off by Minho pointing to a bar in opposite direction of the ice-cream stall. "See the man with the bad haircut."

"The one making those ladies uncomfortable?" He turned to Minho only receiving a nod as he glared to the man. "What about him?"

"His name's Gin Mungo."

"You mean the same Gin Mungo that you met last night with Jisung?" Once again, a nod from the elder as he leant against the neon lit building beside him. "What's with the look?" Minho had smirk plastered on his face as he turned around and pulled Felix into an alleyway.

"Someone's not happy with that man and I let them get carried away in front of my Jisung." Felix immediately understood what he was referring to, so he pulled out his laptop and settled himself down on some stairs.

"You might get to see him blush now." Minho chuckled as Felix mindlessly typed on his laptop. It was true maybe it'd only be for a day but that's all he needed. He knew what Jisung was his special person, and he knew the consequences of being without him now he's discovered it, but he'd never let anyone take him away again. "What do you want to know?"

Felix finally looked up from his screen and smirked at Minho who just chuckled and pushed his tongue to the side of his cheek. "What's his...greatest fear?" The younger giggled as he clicked on his mousepad and turned the laptop around to face Minho.

"He has Pyrophobia which is the fear of fire."

Minho rested on the wall before running his tongue over his teeth and slipping his mask on. "Where does he live?" Felix put on his mask as well and slid on his jumper before throwing the hood of it on. His elder brother copied his actions and turned to the younger, his mask hiding his smirk beneath.

"District Two outskirts..." he paused after he finally realised what the two were about to do. "I'll get the gasoline."