Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V.
I wake up with my care taker, Miss Rose, shaking me lightly.
" Hey, Emma it's time to get up." she spoke softly. I got up and then she left the room. I walked out of my room then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I grabbed a banana and started eating. When I finished I threw my peel in the bin, and went into Miss Maria's office to see which little kid I'm waking up today.

" Hey Miss Maria?" I asked.
" Yes Emma?" she asked. " I was wondering who I'm waking up today."
" You're waking up Hannah today."
" Okay, thanks" and with that I left her office. That's what happens when you're the oldest kid here. Yeah, I'm the oldest one here. There are 2 11 year olds, 2 12 year olds, and then me the only 15 year old, with nobody older than me. I went up to Hannah's room, she's 3, and tried to wake her up.
" Hannah Banana. ( her nickname) It's time to wake up." I said softly. She woke up and held out her arms for me to pick her up. I picked her up and took her downstairs for some breakfast. After she finished eating, I took her upstairs, got her dressed, the took her to the playroom. I went back to my room and got dressed. I was putting on my shoes when I heard the sound of the intercom turn on." ALL GIRLS 11-15, COME INTO THE ADOPTION HALL." I head downstairs and find 4 boys. 2 of them look about 19, and the other 2 look about 20-21. This can't be good.

A/N The girl in the picture is Emma.