-•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 𝚡 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝑶𝒈𝒓𝒆•-

Angry's POV.
   The crying blue ogre. It is one of my nickname. I didn't know since when people call me like that but all I remember is my anger limit was touched and I cry. The next thing I remember are my hands dried with blood as my enemies fall one by one.

   "Souya, don't cry, promise brother that. Because if you cry, you'll become a murderer next!" my brother looks so worry saying those words. I remember saying something like I promised him. That time I feel so lonely. I wanted to cry for the last time.

   That's when I look at the door and notice two blonde kids. The shorter one smiles and call out to me. He leads me away. He was someone who help my brother and stop me from almost killing those high schooler (middle school? Nah I don't remember) amidst my madness.

   He pull me and sit beside me. "My name Matsuno Chifuyu. You can call me Winter." he said to me. I was feeling a bit downcast but his voice is bewitching me. I feel that he could be trusted. "I am Kawata Souya, people call me Angry." I told him.

   He smiles and said "Sota." I blinked. For the first time I feel my angry face become softer and I laughed. "Hey Sota. If you want to cry for once last time. I can lend you my shoulder. Don't worry, it is our secret." he grins. "If you want to cry, I'll accompany you." he added.

   I didn't know what drove me that time but I hug his slim figure and cry loudly. I wanted to cry all my emotion out. I didn't realized how long I cry until I suddenly fall asleep. The next thing I know are that I am sleeping beside my brother in the hospital bed.

   That's the first time I recognize the hospital room as a private one. We're not loaded and by staying here mean that it is one of the blonde boys' deed. It's nighttime and I feel a bit happy that I cry all my feelings out. I am a bit naive that time. Everyone has their own motives.

   The next morning the boy came again. He smiles and said "Sota and Nota become my aide. Become my sword and shield." I kind of thought for a while that he's a devil. A demon with a cold vibes. Winter Demon, that's what his servant call him secretly.

   "Winter." my brother nodded politely at him. "You're asking for payment?" I asked him. Winter seem offended at those words. "It's not wrong for Sota to say that." He said smiling when a black hair boy and a blonde boy with a scar of his face looked at me with disdain.

   "This is my advisor, Inui Seishu and this is my treasurer, Kokonoi Hajime." he said pointing at the blonde then at the black hair boy. Both of them are younger than you guys by a year." he told us. "Inupi, 11." Inui Seishu said. "Koko, 11." Kokonoi Hajime said. I nodded.

   "Kawata Nahoya, Smiley, and Kawata Souya, Angry, 12." I said, pointing at my brother and myself then. They both nodded. "The Crying Blue Ogre." Koko said. "The Devil Twin of Meguro." Inupi continues. "It is not wrong to say both of them are my slave." Winter said to me.

   Although hearing these two are his slaves seem a bit harsh but the two didn't mind. "We are indeed Winter's slaves but we can't deny we are friends too. I sold myself for 400K yen for my sister medical expenses. My sister even got the highest priority so I sold myself for 10 years."

   "I did not sold myself but I sign a contract to work under him and supervised Inupi. I dislike the idea Inupi working as slave but Winter never harm us." Koko said. I look at my brother and he seem to seriously thought of these things. "I did not going to force you guys." Winter said.

   "Give us a week time and  the terms, we'll think about it." my brother suddenly said. I just as usual agree with my brother. "Then, Hanagaki Takemichi who's my manager will give it to you. You can call him Takemichi." Chifuyu said. He left with the two, making the room quiet.

   After a few hours, a boy with bruise and plaster filled his face arrive at our ward. "I'm sorry, I was meeting with Toman's members just now." Takemichi said. "It's okay Takemichi-kun. Winter told us already." as usual my brother become the one speaking. "Winter—"

   I stopped my words after thinking for a while. "What kind of person is Winter and why do you work under him?" I asked. "Hm? Chifuyu? He is kind but cold. He radiated a cold vibes but a calm atmosphere, people could easily trusted him. However he's loyal to no one but Baji-kun."

   "It's not like he isn't a good friend. He's a loyal friend but his loyalty to a friend compared to his loyalty to Baji-kun is world apart." Takemichi seem to think a bit. "He might be cruel, training you like there is no tomorrow but it is true. There are no tomorrow for him."

   There are things Takemichi didn't speak but I understand it is their privacy. "Winter as you call him, he is cruel, tyrant, too mature, too cunning. However he did so to protect everything he loves. He is someone that would be willing to take someone's burden."

   "You seem to know him well." I said again. "I am, I know him more than this lifetimes. In the past, in the present or in the future, I am still the one knowing him best and he is so to me." a servant speaking so highly of himself is that okay. "One more thing Angry. You're mistaken." Huh?

   "We are not working under him but with him. He won't offer someone he didn't consider trustful to be with him. Chifuyu is everything but simple. That's why, it won't be a waste. Just stay and look at what he can do." Takemichi said firmly.

   "How much wage he offered you a month?" my brother suddenly asked. "300-400K a month." Takemichi said. I gasped, that's a lot for a kid. "It is done. Angry and I agree." my brother said. I didn't know what and how seem I kind of black out that moment but when I know is damn.

   The next week my brother discharged, Winter come and told us, "Welcome my Right Hand, Souya and my Left Hand Nahoya." and it just click that this person in front of us is not someone normal. He need people to remind him that he's not alone.

   I dislike the empty look he has. When he introduced us to Toman's member as someone he found randomly, it is weird but I never asked, probably I never know why, but he sometimes gives off the same lost vibes like Mikey-kun. It scared me that he will disappear and then he did.

–𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝–

A/N: I'm not die, or whatever it is. I just have major writer block and yeah my illness is acting up. It often relapse that I forgot my storyline and I feel like shit so yeah whatever it is so nah. Huhu.