-•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 𝚡 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏•-

"Welcome back Captain/Baji-san." Toman first division members and the others division greet Baji as he entered the meeting place. "Yow!" Baji said happily. "Mikey, Draken." he greet the two on the podium. "Baji, welcome back." Mikey said happily.

   "Listen here Toman. One of our founding member lastly come back and our manager has done a small fest for us. Tonight we are having a surprise for Toman's founder." Mikey said and Toman cheers. They quickly set up the place and put the food on the table.

  "Hm? We are playing a movie?" Baji asked. Draken grimaced and Chifuyu as usual being a limpet beside Baji. "Yes Baji-san. We are watching a movie, Koko make sure everything is well recorded. Tora would love to see this." Koko salutes and done as ask to.

   "Hora, let's started." Chifuyu said cheerfully than usual that it make everyone focus on his beauty. Under the summer moon, he press a button on the dvd player. After the video started everyone shifted their gazed from the angle like boy.

   The video shows the normal days of Toman's founder before they formed Toman. It's a soothing video. Those scenes absorb people attention wholly because of how curious they are on what kind of people their leaders are before.

   "Oi Winter. What are you doing?" Baji asked looking at the camera. A soft voice hummed before answering "It's for the future. This will be good material to show everyone one day."  Baji frowned and walk toward the camera. "Oi, you shorty grow up already." he seem to sneer.

   "I am not short, such a savage person. Nobody would date you in you grow up." the cameraman shouted. "Oi Winter did Baji just bully you." another soft voice asked. The cameraman shifted his camera and a boy holding a lollipop step forward.

   "Mikey-nii, Baji-san did not bully me. Don't worry, if he did, I'll punch him myself." the boy who's evidently Mikey seem to laughed. "Don't jinx yourself Winter. You can't even slap Baji when he ask you to practice with him." the cameraman seem to laugh.

   "I'm not weak! I just can't hurt Baji-san." he seem to sulk and walk away. The video shift to another view. "Winter, Mikey and Baji." a young man with dragon tattoo greet them. "Yow Draken." Baji said. "Ohayo Ken-chin." Mikey said nibbling on his lollipop.

   "Ohayo Ken-kun." the one holding them camera seem to mumble softly. "Huh, what did you say I can't hear you?" Draken seem to startle the one holding the camera. "Ken-chin!" Mikey shouted, covering the one holding the camera. "He said good morning Ken-kun. Do you have a problem with that."

   Draken huffed. "You should let him say thing louder." Draken said. "I said OHAYO KEN-KUN."  the softie behind the camera seem mad. Draken laughed. "Ohayo Winter." and the tall Draken seem to pat the cameraman. "Good morning Winter." someone suddenly said.

   Everyone seem to jolted at the sudden greeting seem the camera focus on the three person, but the camera seem not to shift a bit. "Ohayo, Taka-chan." the cameraman said, shifting his camera to a taller boy. Mitsuya smiles and wave to the camera. Mitsuya waves at the others.

   "Hey kid." a rough voice called out to the one holding the camera. "Do you need something sir?" the voice of the soft boy seem to turn cold by 100°. "You're so beautiful, don't you think selling yourself is better." the cameraman seem to take no attention for the man and leave him.

   "Hoi damn brat."  the camera seem to shake for the first time before stabilized. They could see the man burly hands holding the child small one. The child gloved hand seem to have no effect. "Dirty." the child said. "What did you said to me!" the man suddenly pull the child.

   Everyone attention seem to be really focusing on the big white screen. "Hoi, you scum of a human." someone suddenly jump and land on the man face. The man knocked unconscious. "Winter, tch, I can't leave you for a while. You're going to get hurt one day." Baji said.

   "I am not weak." the cameraman said. "I have decided, I'm going to be your bodyguard!" Baji seem to decide everything by himself. "Thank you Baji-san." he didn't object. "You're really troublesome huh." Baji said before walking beside the child.

   When the camera focus at the founding member again, there are Pah-Chin and Kazutora there. "You're troublesome as always." Kazutora said looking away. "I am not. You're just jealous that Baji-san pampered me more and Mikey loves me more." the cameraman retort.

   "You!" Kazutora seem to pop a vein. "Cut it out." Mitsuya said. "Winter you're certainly childish when you're with Kazutora." Pah-Chin seem to note. "Hah?! Nani! What did you say Pah, I don't seem to hear them?" they could even sense the cameraman dissatisfaction from the screen.

   "Annoying." Kazutora said. "I am annoying but you like me too!" the cameraman said fiercely. "Huh? Where do you get that stupid idea." Kazutora said menacingly. "From here." the cameraman said and jump, those people saw as Kazutora open his arms and catch the child.

   "See! You always catch me and pamper me too. Just admit it!" the cameraman giggles. "You, damn brat." Kazutora mumbles however not once he drop the kid to the ground. "Tora, there I want to record Mikey and Draken." he said. Kazutora follows.

   From the audience, the founder just try to not laugh or cry. There are some who hide because of embarrassment. Baji smiles patting Chifuyu who's hiding his face with his palm. "I really miss that type of childish Winter." he teases. "Today's Winter is a demon though."

   Chifuyu smiles. "Baji-san, I really like you." he whispered. Baji seem to not heard his words. They shift they gaze to the playing screen. Everyone seem to be focusing on the scene of Draken carrying Mikey and Kazutora carrying the cameraman while chasing each other.

–𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝–