Chapter - 4

(AUTHOR: {...} This means there is a pause in the conversation.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi! I'm Dr Kim Seokjin and you can call me Dr Jin or... only Jin." He smiled

Y/n admired his face, he looks like a handsome kpop artist she thought as he spoke breaking her out of her thoughts "Please sit

Y/n admired his face, he looks like a handsome kpop artist she thought as he spoke breaking her out of her thoughts "Please sit..." with that both of them sat in front of each other and Jin further spoke, "So miss Jung Y/n right?" "Yes... that's me" she replied with an awkward smile "What brings you here any specific reason?" "Sleep... I can't sleep that's the reason I'm here I gu-guess." She said a little hesitant "Hmm~ So you can't sleep that's...it? Or-" but she interrupted him "Yeah! That's it." "Okay if you say so... any... specific changes happened in your life, like recently... or something?" he asked "Umm...Yeah moving from Busan to Seoul if that what you can call a specific change" "Yep...that is a specific change indeed and... any reason like something-" Y/n interrupted him again "Friend! M-My friend actually... umm she faces a lot you know like recently she has gone th-through a heartbreak... t-there was a boy actually... who... who liked her a lot and they dated.... though she just liked him as a friend after a while she... she kinda fe-fell for him but before she could confess he said that he wants a b-break from their re-relationship and after a while, she got to know that he has a new girl- girlfriend and that too the girl who was her enemy and after few days she got to know that he.... he is en-engaged to her, I just don't kn-know what to tell her or advise her as they work in the same firm and now she will have to face him and that girl every day...I just...I just don't know what to advise her and tell her what to do and what not to... sometimes I feel like... I should say that let them be and just focus on your work but sometimes... I want to say that shut up do you have self-respect or not just....just leave the job and move on." she said gulping trying to soothe her emotions and dried throat.

"This is the reason why you can't sleep Y/n." he said all of a sudden with his soft eyes looking at her "You always think what to tell her and what not to... that's the reason why you can't sleep." he continued "You know my grandma always used to tell me a story, you should tell this story to that friend of yours." as he got up and walked to the table taking off his specks "Once upon a time there was a man who worked for mining, he and his group have found many big gold mines across the world. One day, they got news about a big gold mine under a forest but the problem is that... the area under which the mine was full of lions and tigers and no one dares to go that deep into that forest, his friends and group refused to go there but that man... he didn't overhear to everyone and went into that forest for mining all by himself." "Then..." she asked looking at him with her curious eyes "Then what... the tigers ate him before he could even mine or look for something." He stated and sat back on his sofa where he was sitting before."Wow! What a weird story." She sarcastically stated playfully rolling her eyes.

"Anni... That's not the point, the point is that sometimes it's good to take the easier way than taking the difficult one... like the man could have stopped and didn't even tried then he would have been alive. What's the point of taking the difficult way and dyeing up like that? Anyways, just tell this story to your friend she will understand." He said sitting back "Ok so it's....it's about Jungkook." "Jungkook who? Your friend's boy-" "Nope my...my ex-boyfriend I... I was kind of embarrassed." She said looking down biting her lower lip"Embarrassed? Embarrassed of what Y/n? You know there is nothing to be embarrassed about. When you are here you need to open up if you want me to help you or it's easy, you pay the fees and I'll be earning without any work but in the end, the loss will be yours." He said in a playful tone and she nodded like a child when an alarm rang in the background and he gave a soft smile to her "So that was it... this alarm will tell us how much time we have so it over, for now, ok... see you tomorrow Y/n." she gets up and walked out after bowing to him.