Epilogue

A Year Later...

Y/N was standing on the stage giving a speech for her new book being published as her friends, her brother, and her parents were sitting in the first row with big smiles on their faces...

"So this is my story of a girl with her problems... such problems which are not acknowledged by our society as problems and how her therapist helped her with her life." she said and smiled looking at her mother when one of the reporters asked, "Miss Jung is it true that this is a story was inspired by your own life?" "Umm... Maybe... I am a writer so it's quite natural for me to get a few parts inspired with reality and I'll appreciate it more if people try to understand the message and the storyline than thinking about where it came from." she replied and the reporter nodded with a smile. She walked down the stage and everyone surrounded her. Jungkook and Yoongi were also there clapping for her and she waved at them with a genuine smile not leaving her face.

She went to her parents and then to her friends "I loved it Y/n" Jisso said "And so does the baby I guess like she is kicking again and again...ouch! he-he!"

About Jisso?

They got to know that the person who made Jisso pregnant was none other than Kai, yes that Kai whom Y/n's uncle introduced her to, and later they got to know that Kai refused to accept the baby because he was a new CEO and was so busy with his wor...

They got to know that the person who made Jisso pregnant was none other than Kai, yes that Kai whom Y/n's uncle introduced her to, and later they got to know that Kai refused to accept the baby because he was a new CEO and was so busy with his work that he was afraid that he may not be able to take proper care of the baby, he also admitted that he had a crush on Jisso since they were in college and he was about to apologize for his behaviour and later proposed her for marriage.

Jimin and Taehyung are still the same lovers even Tae's parents called him a week ago apologizing to him. Tae's parents kicked him out not because of him being gay but because of his dad's company getting bankrupt at that time and they wanted their son to live a peaceful life so decided to keep him out of the frame. They also got to know that Tae's mom already knew that he was a gay since his childhood when he was more interested in girly things than being boyish and they never really had a problem with that and loved him for whom he was.
Though Taehyung is still a little bit struggling to forgive them and Jimin being himself... supporting his Tae by being on his side just like always.