foot clan ambush

no one's p.o.v

Foot clan-Stand by to make entry let's move! Go,go,go!

Donnie-Perimeter infringe. Breached! We have incoming!

*an alarm in the lair goes off startling April but not splinter Saphira and the boys as they ran to Donnie's computer's April joined them as the mechanical robot arms put's Saphira's armor on her*

Donnie-Oh, no! Oh, no! We got two breaches. Fan room, weapons wall!

Leo-Mikey, flank right! Donnie,Saphira on me! We gotta go! Go, go!

Foot soldiers-stand by to set charge. Lock and load. We're going on 10.No live ammo. Tranqs only. Take 'em alive!

Splinter-NO! GET BACK!

*explosion*

Leo-DONNIE! SAPHIRA!

*splinter began to fight*

Foot soldiers-engage! Get him!

Foot soldiers-there they are! Neutralize them!

Donnie-they've got tranq darts!

Leo-well, don't let them hit your skin! LET'S GO LET'S MOVE!

*Saphira let's out a loud Dragon roar at the foot clan using her claws and teeth on them as Saphira flew through the lair fighting foot soldiers. foot soldiers ran over to the computer area. Mikey popped up looking at the soldiers coming towards him*

foot soldier-over here!, tango at 12

Mikey-wassup brah!, oh you think you can handle this? I'm a snapping turtle fool snap!, snap!, snap!

*Mikey kicks foot soldiers mid-air before falling on his butt then getting back up again*

Mikey-I meant to do that! I meant to do it

*splinter fought 4 soldier's easily taking them down as Saphira took her dragon tail hitting soldiers with it. Raph punches a couple soldiers*

Donnie-we got a breach in the fan room!

Leo-raph! get to the fan room!

Raph-why are you always telling me WHAT TO DO?

Leo-just go!

*raph leaves into the fan room*

Leo-Mikey! you gotta get April out of here, now!

Mikey-I got this!

*Mikey takes out the soldier's firing at April*

Mikey-April, come with me I got a safe place for you to hide and if you get thirsty, I got a secret stash of orange crush behind the fridge, don't tell raph.

*April nods. shredder enters*

Splinter-shredder!

*splinter got into a fighting stance as shredder jumped down as he and splinter circled each other*

shredder-all these years I've been trying to recreate the mutagen. and you? you just handed it to me. with that dragon too

*splinter takes his sandal's off using his tail to put them on the ground behind him as he grabs a katana*

splinter-you will not lay a hand on my sons and my son's dragon

Shredder-*laughs*your sons? his dragon? you think your their father?

*shredder attacked splinter got the upper hand and kicks him away*

shredder-very good, rat!

*April sees splinter fighting shredder dodging shredder's blades. as Saphira was finally able to breath fire firing a fireball at shredder who dodges it as Leo's dragon flies away in her armor splinter wraps his tail around shredder's helmet then get's tossed to the ground*