Love and regrets

"Jimin?"

"Hyung?" Jimin whispered, hearing his V Hyung's voice. "Come in my room, Hyung," he said, wiping his tears away.

The door burst open, revealing the most attractive face with the most beautiful smile. After seeing his brother's boxy smile, Jimin almost cooed. Is Y/n the reason behind your smile?

 Is Y/n the reason behind your smile?

"Oh, Jimin! I missed you brother." He ran to his bedside and wrapped a strong hug around his younger brother.

"I missed you too Hyung. I almost thought that you forgot me. Y/n surely knows how to take everything from me. First you, then my family... and my heart," he murmured the last sentence, which his brother clearly heard.

"Chim? Let me look at your face." He let go of the hug and turned to face his brother. His nose was red, his eyes were tearful, he had dried tears on his cheeks, and his lips were plumper. "Did you cry?"

"W-what? No! Why would I cry? I have no reason to cry. Oh by the way, how are you? Are you happy with Y/n? I know she is a great girl. She cooks delicious food and she is really different from the girls we see these days. I'm sure she will keep you happy." While talking about you, he smiled unintentionally.

"Jimin? What does that mean? It seems like you're talking about the girl you love. He is your sister-in-law." Taehyung smiled and hit his arm playfully.

I wish I could have expressed my feelings before returning home. I regret I didn't say it sooner.

 I regret I didn't say it sooner

"Chim, I'm kidding. What's bothering you? You are never this quiet. Look, brother, I'm aware that I'm not your real brother. But I love you more than anyone. So you are free to share your feelings anytime. I won't judge you. You know I love you, right?" Taehyung said while talking Jimin's hands in his.

"Are you happy? Do you love Y/n? Is she really keeping you Happy?" Jimin questioned the elder with concern.

"I am happy. I don't really know if I'm happy because I love her or not. I mean, I do love her. But sometimes I feel like she doesn't love me the way I do. She doesn't allow me to kiss her. I have been sleeping in a different room ever since I moved in with her. I think she might need more time because she had never dated anyone before." Taehyung let out a weak smile.

Jimin felt oddly satisfied after hearing his brother. He felt like he was a bad brother, but what could he do? After all, he couldn't control his heart.

"Hyung..." Jimin couldn't continue. They've always had a strong bond. They shared every bit of their lives with one another. Jimin, too, wanted to express his emotions without fear of hurting his brother. But he was afraid to hurt the elder this time.

"Please, Chim, speak up. I'm sure there's something bothering you. Take a look at how much I love you. I came to meet you first after my return, not Y/n, which indicates how important and precious you are to me." Jimin wrapped his arms around his brother and let his tears flow.

"I love Y/n. I'm sorry Hyung; I know you will marry her soon. But there was nothing I could do. I couldn't control my heart around her. I can't forget her smile, her cute face, her simplicity, the way she gets annoyed easily when I annoy her, the way she doesn't give up taking her revenge, the way she laughs when she wins a silly fight. She is dominating, and I feel compelled to obey her commands and be dominated by her as if I were a lost puppy. When she's around, I feel like my heart can finally rest. I couldn't help Hyung, I couldn't." He cried harder in his Hyung's arms.

Taehyung has already messaged someone without his knowledge.

"Let's go down. We have a guest. And stop being a crybaby. Wash your face and be downstairs in 5 minutes." Taehyung then exited, closing the door behind him. All Jimin could think of was crying some more and feeling sorry for himself for loving his sister-in-law.

____________

What do you think the LOVE in the title of this chapter mean?

Taehyung loving Y/n

Jimin loving Y/n

or Tae and Jimin loving each other?