Silenzio Bruno

Author's Note: This chapter is sad. If you are looking for something cute and romantic I would skip to the next chapter.  

Harry sat on the floor crying. Today was not the best day. It also happened to be the day that vogue posted his cover shoot with a dress on. Harry knew that of course there would be hate but not this bad. It seemed like everyone wanted him dead because of a piece of clothing. The death threats continued to roll in as tears fell down his cheeks.

Louis also wasn't there to help him because he had gone on a family holiday. He wanted to make the house look beautiful and make the best dinner. That never happened. Harry just felt so much pressure to be perfect at everything.

"Harry!" Louis called from the door, "Harry, I'm home! Where are you, love?"

Harry did not answer.

Louis looked all over the house more and more worried every second he didn't find him. Eventually, he found Harry sitting on the floor of their bathroom crying while staring at his phone. He dropped his bags and ran to him, "What happened? Are you ok?"

Harry quickly wiped away his tears and pushed down his feelings. "Sorry, it's nothing just some stupid hate comments." He looked into Louis' beautiful eyes, "I didn't make you dinner either like I promised. I'm so sorry."

He started to tear up again, "Hey, it's ok. I was going to ask if we could have pizza instead. I've been craving it." Louis looked at him worried again, "What have they been saying Harry? You don't have to hide your feelings from me. I'm not scared for them."

"They've been saying," Harry allowed tears to flow, "People have been sending me death threats because of the dress. I knew that I was going to get hate, but not this much. I-I thought that society had changed a little bit." Louis had seen some but obviously not all of them. He made a mental note to post something about it later, he wouldn't just stay silent.

"I'm so sorry baby." Louis sat behind Harry and moved him in between his legs so he could hug him from behind. Like a little spoon and big spoon while sitting up. "It's all going to be ok. Social media sucks. People are stupid. They honestly can't fucking see because you looked amazing in that dress. And if they can, they are jealous."

Instead of making him feel better, Harry completely fell apart, "Th-the worst part is that I keep telling myself that they are right. That I am worthless."

Louis' heart shattered into a million pieces. "Tell those thoughts to shut up. They don't deserve to be in your beautiful head." He kissed Harry's temple.

"It's not that easy Lou."

"Yes it is. Yell it out. It will work I swear." Louis smiled.

Harry calmed himself down a little bit and whisper yelled, "Shut up."

"Come on Harry loader! SHUT UP!" Louis yelled into their echoey bathroom.

He nodded his head and yelled, "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Harry continued to say that until his voice wouldn't let him anymore.

Louis whispered into his ear, "Do you still hear them?"

"No, just you." 

Author's note: The original version is very intense, so I decided to only post half of it. If you have ever felt this way I am so sorry and if you want to you can always dm me. I've been told I give really great advice if that's what you need, but of course not everyone is comfortable with that. 

So, I will give you this from me to you: You are loved, you are worthy, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of your day! Byeee besties