What would happen if they tried to build IKEA furniture

(Before we start just a quick A/N: I'm gonna be removing Thomas Hewitt and Bubba Sawyer because, while I love 'em, I wanna put out more parts faster)

-Michael Myers-

You really think he would read the instructions??? If that's the case then you're out of your damn mind

You really think he would read the instructions??? If that's the case then you're out of your damn mind. Michael spent hours trying to set the bookcase up. He pulled the instructions from the box, glanced at them, and then tossed them away. He got angry it wasn't working and ended up shaking it like a vending machine, then stormed off. But he came back to it, for you, to put the devilish mechanism together. You watched him struggle until he got so pissed that he almost took a knife to it. Speedily walking over to him, instructions in hand and lip biting back laughter, you waved the paper back and forth. Michael looked at you, breathing heavy. He crossed his arms and huffed.

"Need help?" You held back your smile as he shook his head no.

You ended up reading the instructions to him step by step. He listened begrudgingly, and finally succeeded at putting it together. Michael moved it to the area where you said you wanted it (he can pick the whole bookshelf up with ease), then concluded the ordeal with "no more."

-Jason Voorhees-

Jason worried over it for awhile

Jason worried over it for awhile. He knew you wanted the couch set up before the next day, but wasn't very good at following directions. He stared at the box for awhile, wondering if you would be upset if he opened it the wrong way. He thought, overthought, and rethought. Until he finally just opened the damn thing and took the pieces out. He held the instructions with one hand, counting each piece it said it contained. Jay would do it to near perfection for you. He tried to ask his mama for her advice, but decided to figure it out on his own after no answer. The poor guy made several attempts, and his last attempt was the one that worked.

He stepped back to look at the end result compared to the picture on both the box and the instructions. He nodded in approval and pushed the couch to where you said you wanted it. The sofa broke in less than two weeks from his big ass sitting on it full force. He felt terrible and apologized to you every day afterwards, but you actually found the whole ordeal funny.

-Brahms Heelshire-

Oh boy, is he an absolute mess when you two get the box outside of the mansion door

Oh boy, is he an absolute mess when you two get the box outside of the mansion door. Brahms has never done anything for himself, other than crawling around in the walls like a rat man. So when you ask him to use his big boy muscles and put together a bedside table, he's worried and curious. He hadn't ever viewed a piece of disassembled furniture before, since his parents were elderly and always got them pre-built.

"Y/n?" He would come to you with the instructions, sniffling as he held a screwdriver in the other hand.

A long smear of blood trailed down from behind his mask, which had a small crack in it, and messed his hands as well as both of the items he held. You gave Brahms a concerned look and asked to take the mask off, he nodded.

"Accidentally dropped the leg of table, and went to catch it-" he continued his crying. "And the top of the leg hit my face."

-Billy Loomis & Stu Macher-

God, are they a match made in hell when it comes to cooperating in an act that doesn't involve murder

God, are they a match made in hell when it comes to cooperating in an act that doesn't involve murder. That being said, when a box for your new dresser appeared at the door, chaos ensued. Stu would try with all his might to bring the box inside himself, but his spaghetti limbs would be of no use for this task. He would call for Billy, pleading for him to help. His brunette counterpart would sigh, sliding past him to push the box inside from the back while Stu pulled. When the box was finally inside and opened, it was up to them to assemble it (much to all of your guys' dismay). Stu would carefully take out each piece, laying them out on the floor. Meanwhile, Billy would take the instructions out, reading them with distaste.

"This piece of paper doesn't even make sense! Y/n, are you gonna help us at all?" Billy glared at you, making you stifle a laugh.

"I would, but quite frankly it's funnier watching you two struggle."

After awhile, you would step in to put it together yourself, seeing as to how all they were doing was arguing over who's method was more "correct".

Vincent Sinclair

This man is surprisingly good at following instructions

This man is surprisingly good at following instructions. He wants to make sure the furniture is assembled perfectly, especially since it's for you. When you asked him for help with the assembly of a coffee table, he was more than happy to take on the task. He would hand you the instructions every once in awhile to compare if his work was correct. But if it wasn't, he would get upset with himself. If you asked him to, he would probably paint small designs on it with little messages for you hidden around the item.

"You know, it doesn't have to be perfect Vince." You smiled at him, running your hand through his hair. "As long as it's functional and won't fall apart, I'm happy!"

He looked at you incredulously. "Yes it does." His grip on the screwdriver tightened as he went back to working on the coffee table.