Day 7: A Bit of Sunshine

Ink nervously looked around, it was the first time he was visiting Reapertale since he'd regained his soul.

"Ink... breath," Blue said gently, rubbing his back to calm the nervous god.

"Thanks Blue," Ink said softly, Blue was an awesome friend. Ink was pretty sure Blue and Stretch should have reacted different from his... okay, call it stalking with urge to befriend. Stretch's talk... had been bone chilling, then he'd dropped Ink with Blue and let the bundle of energy straighten out the creator.

"By the way, why did Reaper wish to talk to you anyway?" Blue asked curious.

"Um.... he wanted to know about deities, apparently he had adopted children and one helped him," Ink said, carefully holding the folder of information eh had on the over powered beings.

"Wait... that happens?" Blue said wide eyed.

"Well yeah, Fates in charge of me," Ink said shyly.

"So.. is there a deity he needs to know about?" Blue asked.

"Karma and Balance, but... I've never heard of Balance," Ink said with a frown.

"Hey, with your soul you remembering more everyday Ink. You might remember Balance," Blue cheered.

"I hope so, soulless me was rather... unstable," Ink admitted.

"Oh! I see Reapers house!" Blue cheered, Ink smiled.

Friendship was awesome.