Trick Or Treat

(( Since it's October I thought why not make a scary/Halloween chapter? Even tho the song I put isn't dedicated to Halloween it's still a scary song and I love it. Btw this story may be cringe but eh- OKAY ENJOY THIS STORY!))

It was Halloween day and the kids already had their outfits picked out, they had to go to this school place that someone let Herb borrow to babysit the kids though, that's kind!

Strawberry cookie sighed as she was sitting alone but then Sorbet came to comfort her, they're really helpful even though they can't talk. "OoOo0oOoo000OoO!" They gurgled and hugged strawberry in attempt to comfort her.

Strawberry smiled slightly "Thanks Sorbet, but I guess we'll have to go trick or treating by ourselves again..." It was true since Strawberry normally kept to herself though she had friends like Wizard and Ginger, they always went with the other kids and never invited her or Sorbet to go trick or treating with them, mostly because she doesn't ask since she's too shy to.

"Alright kids! Who's ready to tell their spooky stories?" All the kids except Strawberry and Sorbet ran to the carpet as soon as Herb said that.

"Me! Me!" Gingerbrave shouted. " I have the perfect story, ahem...there was a brave cookie that went out with friends on a Halloween night, they've just gotten enough candy and were about to go home when suddenly..." Devil cookie came down, "BOO!" "AHHHHHH!" Devil and Ginger just laughed while Angel crossed his arms.

"What? It was a harmless prank me and Ginger did." Angel just scoffed and sighed "I guess you're right, at least it isn't like last Halloween.."

As it turnt night the children went back hone and dressed into their Halloween outfits, except for Angel since he didn't celebrate Halloween and Custard's outfit didn't change much.

All the kids were going to go trick or treating with each other except for Strawberry and Sorbet, but this time was different.

"Hey Guys.." Strawberry looked up "Crepe..? Aren't you suppose to be with the others?" It was a long pause of silence "Well Uhm...you see..they kicked me out and thought, maybe I could come with you two?"

Sorbet nodded as a yes. "Also...Gingerbrave and Wizard and here too, I don't know why they couldn't ask." Wizard and Gingerbrave awkwardly waved at them.

"Oh, hey guys!" Strawberry said as she waved back.

" LET'S GO GUYS!" Gingerbrave handed all of them a bag to collect candy.

"Which house are we going to first?" Crepe asked.

Strawberry thought for a moment "Maybe Herb's house? He normally gives out the best candy.."

So they all ran to Herb's house and knocked on his door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Oh hold on Sparkling." Herb said as he picked up the candy basket and opened the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Trick or treat!"
Herb put some candy in all of their baskets.
"Have a good Halloween kids!" He said as he closed the door.

"Woahhh! You were right strawberry, he does give out the best candy!" Gingerbrave looked down.

"Hey about about we go to that house next?" Crepe pointed at BlackBerry's house.

Strawberry's eyes widened. "N-no! That house has ghost in it..."

"We see ghost all the time! What's different about these?" Asked Gingerbrave

"W-well..." Stuttered Strawberry. "They're scary- scarier...."

"Well it'll be fine but if we all just go together, and try not to accidentally separate from each other!" Wizard said.

Strawberry eventually agreed and they all went to her house and knocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~
BlackBerry heard a knock at her door. Probably more children. She thought to herself as she got up and opened the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Trick or treat!"
BlackBerry put candy into their bags and closed the door.

*After they went to a few more houses*

Gingerbrave looked down in his bag "Woah! we got a lot of candy this Halloween."

The others nodded.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Wizard said as he walked away, everyone walked back to their house.

Soon Strawberry was at her house and sat down on her house, she started hearing a rumble from her kitchen but she was pretty sure nobody was there. She still checked anyways and saw that she was right.

She went back to her living room and saw her couch floating.

( The end! Tell me if I should do a second part of this or nah, have a good day!)