Part 6

(WARNING: smut. mention of abuse. Please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics. Thank you. <3.)

When I wake up I'm in a room.

A very unfamiliar room.

I back against the headboard but J comes into the room with a smile.

"Hi." I smile back after seeing he has on just a towel.

He winks as he drops the towel and I bite my lip.

That's all it take and I watch as his soft dick goes hard.

I walk over and slowly but surely wrap my hand around his shaft. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He groans back.

"I wasn't talkin to you silly." I giggle. "I was talking to him."

"Oh." He chuckles. "He says good morning."

I laugh and stroke him.

It's a weird feeling. It's squishy but firm and hard at the same time.

I drop to my knee's and lightly lick a drop of pre cum that was on his tip.

I look up at him.

He bites his lip down looking pained.

I keep stroking and he keeps moaning and groaning.

His noise fills the room before I take my hands off and put them on the back of his thighs and slowly lower my mouth onto his hard cock.

Jimmy's POV/

When I got out of the shower this is not what I expected, especially after yesterdays incident with the handcuffs.

I thought she'd be pissed at me. She was just slightly embarrassed but other than that she seems calm about it.

Her wet mouth sucks on my cock like a pro. I'd know. I've slept with one.

She takes me as deep as she can and when she tries to go deeper I stroke her hair and comfort her "It's your first time baby, you won't be able to take it all."

She pulls off "But I've seen other girls in videos do it-"

"They're had their throats fucked so much they're raw. This is your first time Raleigh. Just enjoy it. When you feel good I feel good." I say.

She nods before taking my cock back in her mouth, going as far as she can, tears gathering in her big pretty brown eyes.

They remind me of honey. Just like her hair.

"Wrap your hands around the rest."

She does that.

"Now stroke with your bobs." I recommend.

She does that.

"Tighter." I say.

She squeezes my cock tighter and I groan.

She continues doing this while I try my best to stay still as my head flies back.

I thread my hands in her hair and start thrusting with her bobs and strokes. "Fuck. Fuck. Yes."

I groan and grunt and growl before warning "I'm going to cum."

To my surprise she doesn't pull of like most girls.

She's a real woman.

She swallows my cum when I burst down her throat.

She pulls off and has a scrunched up look.