Chapter 1:Walking

𝙰/𝙽:𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍.
♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎

Green Steve Prov:
It been a year since I found a human baby name Elan but I decided to call him Sabre, I was surprised that a baby human can exist into this world, why? Because humans extinct almost 7 years ago and it seems that Sabre is the last of his kind.

I have been trying to teach him how to walk but he would always end up falling on his butt again but I can't really blame him since he is still learning.

I'm watching my son play with his plushie while making sure that he didn't end up hurting him self then I heard someone knocking on my front door.

Me: "I'm coming."

I ran to my front door and open it. It's...a Red Steve.

Me: *sigh* "What are you doing here?"
Red Steve: "Give me red!"
....
Me: "Sorry but I have no red and now goodbye."

I said as I close the door in front of his face. I sigh as I go back into the living room to find that Sabre is not there. I immediately panic as soon as I found out that Sabre is not in the living room. I started to search around the living room until I heard a familiar giggles from my bedroom. I sigh in relief as I went to my room. My eyes widen when I enter the room, Sabre literally standing on both of his legs while holding a story book, he looks at me and drop the book that he was holding and waddles to me. As he reach me he fell but I caught him in my arms.

Sabre: "D-da-d-a!"

I gasp as I feel I feels happy tears started to form 'I can't believe this! My Son has grown up so fast!' I smiles brightly as I spin him around in the air before stop and cradling him in my arms.

Me: "I'm so proud of you."

I kiss his forehead.

'I'm really proud of you.'