Chapter 6 Part 2: Finally meet

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 13/14 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠. Sorry if this is short. I'm starting to ran out of ideas, pls send help :"/
☀︎︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☀︎︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☀︎︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☀︎︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☀︎︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☀︎︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☀︎︎☾︎

*crack*

..it coming from the guest room.

Me: "Father, I think the Steve is awake."
Green Steve: "...You should check on him to see if he's stable."
Me: "Yes Father."

I open the door and enter the room to see a colorful Steve sitting on the edge of the bed, seem confusing yet scared at the same time.

Me: "Hello there. You're awake."

The colorful Steve immediately look at me before scream in fear and started to say random stuff like "Don't hurt me!" Or said "Don't eat me! I'm not delicious!". I just standing there, try to hold my laughter but sadly a chuckle slip out of my mouth.

Me: "Don't worry colorful Steve, I don't eat Steves. I'm a human."
? Steve: "a hooman?"
Me: "A human. Have you never heard of a human before?"

He shakes his head. That weird... almost all Steves even the Red Steves knows about humans.

? Steve: "What happen? How did I end up here? All I remember was... I don't remember?"
...
Me: "Hm... well my father carry you here because you're injured ,and speaking of my father maybe you should meet my father. Maybe he could help you remember."
? Steve: "Is your father a hooman too?"
Me: "No, he's a Steve too. Just like you."

I said dragging him outside the guest room to meet my father in the kitchen.

Me: "Father, the stranger need your help, he can't remember anything. I think he has memory loss."
Green Steve: "Alright. You can leave me and this Steve alone. You need some rest from all the chores you have done."
Me: "Okay father."

I leave the colorful Steve with my father alone, and open the door to my bedroom and close it behind me. I pick a book from the bookself, sit on the edge of the bed and read the book.

Few Minutes Later...

Oh my god! You tell him Red Steve! You tell him!

I was getting onto the exiting part of the book but suddenly I hear a ton of lightning.

What the-

I left my book on bed and head outside my room to see my father heading outside while the colorful Steve look confused.

Not in a minute my father went inside and close the door behind him. I look at him closely to see he's panic.

Me: "Father? What is going on-"

My father close all the doors minus the guest room door. Ran towards me and drag me with him into the guest room with the colorful Steve follows us in. The colorful Steve shut the door and look at him, more confused.

? Steve: "Is everything okay?"
Green Steve: "He's here. Hide!"
? Steve: "Who's he? Who is- who is he?-"
Me: "Father. What is going on? Who are you talking about? And why do we need to hide?"
? Steve: "-about the person you talking about who is he?"
Green Steve: "He's Nightmare Steve."
? Steve: "Nightmare Steve? Who's Nightmare Steve? And-"
Me: "Wait.. Isn't that the Steve that you you told about me when I was 10? The Nightmare Steve. The former yellow steve that absorbed a red steve and the steve that destroyed others steves. The most evil steve ever?"
Green Steve: "Yes. That one."
? Steve: "Evil Steve? I- I know Red Steve is aggressive but he's an evil steve? Why would there be an evil steve? I thought all Steve were like- I don't know. Kind and- I don't know. Why is he an evil steve? Did he like- hurt you or something?-"
Me: "Not all steves in this world are good or peaceful. Some of them are evil, chaotic and psychopaths. But each of them has goals."
Green Steve: "That true but the reason why Nightmare Steve was confirmed as evil steves because he fused with a red steve, destroy those steves that try to get in his way and other bad things."
? Steve: "Who does he think he is? Doing bad stuff to other steves. I'm gonna show him."

The colorful Steve open the door and leave the guest room, heading towards the front door.

Green Steve: "Wait- no!"
Me: "Oh welp... he's dead. Anyway.. have you manage help him with his memories problem? What is his name?"
Green Steve: "... seriously Sabre."
Me: "What? I'm just curious, Father."
Green Steve: "No. Not really. He only remembers being in a lab or something and explosion. Also his name is Rainbow Steve."
Me: "Because he's all colorful like a rainbow?"
Green Steve: "... yes."

After a few seconds after our short conversation, Rainbow Steve came back and immediately close the door behind him.

Rainbow Steve: "He's out there. Very very scary."
Me: "Huh. You survived! I thought you would be a goner by now."
Green Steve: "What happen?!"
Rainbow Steve: "I- well he-"
Me: "Let me guess, you went outside and said something to him and he probably get mad and try to kill you for getting in his way or someone by smite you with lightning or frieballs. Am I right?"
Rainbow Steve: "I- how did you know?"
Me: "That what my father use to told me about Nightmare Steve. Saying he would either smite you with lighting, fireballs or other methods to kill you. I guess what he's said is actually true and I actually guess about what you did because you seems like that type of steves."
Green Steve: "Sabre, this is not the time."
Me: "Alright. Alright. I'll stop. Should we check if Nightmare Steve left?"
Green Steve: "I'll check."

My father opens the door only to see a Yellow Steve with familiar red eyes. My father looks at him stumble back, look at the yellow figure in shock and fear. The yellow steve looks at my father then me before putting a smirk on his face.

"We finally meet. Sabre."