l. tomlinson

Harry had come over to my house. All he did was sleep, though, and I was okay with it. I showed him where my bed was and then he just slept. I fell asleep later on, too, and when I woke up, he wasn't there.

So, of course I was extra anxious to see him at school today. I mean, that was expected, right? So when he didn't show up when he normally did, I got worried. And when the school ordered that all students report to the gym for an unexpected assembly, I got even more worried. When I sat down next to Zayn, the only one of my friends I really like besides Niall, I was jittery. I was shaking, and I could feel my palms start to get sweaty, and I didn't have a good feeling about this at all. 

"We have called you all here to inform you that one of your fellow students has been admitted into the hospital for reasons that we are not allowed to share. We just wish that you keep Harry Styles in your prayers, because we know he'll be needing them. Thank you for your time. We are allowing you to stay in here for twenty minutes to process this information. Guys, just remember that the counselor is always open." The principal said, and I could feel my heart fall out of my chest. 

And all I could think about was the last thing he said to me.

"Don't go, Louis."

~