Chapter 1

Tears ran down my cheeks as they put the coffin six feet below the ground.  I always wondered how it'd be like to be stuck in a coffin.  I bet it would be great if you were already dead, and even if you're alive.  I would've liked it.  To be away from cruel humans and not ever see their faces ever again.  Grandma Alice was lucky to be gone from this world.  And I wasn't so lucky.  

     Mother went next to the deep hole and grabbed some dirt and let it fall on Grandma's coffin.  My father went next as he wiped the fake tears away from his face.  Family members started lining up to do the same thing and finally care.  "Come on Alex, you're next," mother said as she nudged me.  I didn't move, and I just looked at the coffin.  "Alex come on, don't be rude,"  mother hissed.  My feet still didn't move.

     Mother's face went red and she pinched me.  I just winced.  "Alex, don't start now!"  father said as he looked at me.  I ignored both of my nagging parents.  "We should've left him home," mother said to father.  "I know, he only makes matters worse," father responded.  "Why do you finally care?!" I found myself blurting out.  "Why do all of you finally care?" I knew that after I started to speak I wouldn't stop.  My relatives looked at me with wide eyes.  "All of you thought Grandma Alice was insane and loony.  You people disrespected her!  And now you care?! You all are just attention seekers that need to go fu-," my dad grabbed me by the arm and started to pull me away.  

     Father pushes me in the car not caring if I got hurt.  "What the hell was that?" he yelled.  "That was the truth!"  I yelled back.  "You haven't changed have you?" mother said as she went besides father.  "It will always be me mother, so don't go praying for another son because I'm the only one you're going to get!" I said as I shut the car door.  My heart was beating faster and faster.  "When we get home young man, you're going to get it!" father said on the other side of the car window.  I was going to flip him off, but I knew I was going to add fuel to the fire.