After 8

its the last chapter

im sobbing

help

dw there's an epilogue and the one shot book

also the prince and the frog has been updated, so go check that out

ok have fun :)

*

*

*

"We don't wanna be like them, we can make it till the end"

Relationships. They're complicated, and it sometimes it takes a lot of effort to keep things going. But for Harry and Louis, that effort was worth it.

"Hey Lou?" Harry's head popped up in the doorway. "Can we talk?"

"Always." Louis patted the bed, "What is it Haz?"

"Do you remember why we broke up in the first place?"

"We got sick of each other?" Louis guessed. For as long as they had been separated, he had tried to answer that exact question, and failed each time.

"No," Harry shook his head, "we still spent too much time together for people who didn't love one another."

"Why do you think we broke up Harry?" Louis asked hesitantly, not knowing if he wanted to hear what Harry had to say.

"Euphoria." Harry said, staring into Louis' eyes after looking down for the previous statements. Louis just gave Harry a confused look, so Harry continued. "We tried to make that state of euphoria last way longer than it was meant to. We never really talked about our problems, or really got out of the honeymoon stage of our relationship."

"Oh," was all Louis had to offer. He had never thought of that way.  "We never let our relationship grow or fight through the problems did we?" Harry shook his head.

Harry took Louis' hand, "But this time it can be different. We can make it different."

"Because what we have is special, and I'm not letting go of that," Louis completed the sentence, just as he completed Harry.

They leaned in and kissed, and although neither knew if everything was going to work, they still melted into the kiss as if was their first time.

Harry and Louis went out the garden, hand in hand, on their last day of the retreat, where the announcer had some things to say to all of them.

"CONGRATULATIONS ASSHOLES, ON MAKING IT TO THE END OF THE RETREAT. I WANT TO POINT OUT A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE MY TIME HERE AMAZING. FIRST OF ALL, GERALD. YOU ARE AMAZING, AND I LOVE YOU."

A few voices floated up from the crowd, "THERE'S NOT EVEN A GERALD HERE!"

"WHATEVER. AND FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON ARE TOGETHER AGAIN," the announcer pointed to where Harry and Louis now stood.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?" yelled another voice from the crowd.

The announcer continued, "THAT IS ALL." He put the mic down, but then picked it up again. "ALSO WE HAVE MORE FRUITS IN THE BACK. OK BYE," and with that, the announcer ran behind the stage.

Harry and Louis looked at each other, and then burst out laughing. 

"Oh my god, what was that," Louis said in between laughs. Harry just kept laughing.

"Oh phew, that was fucking hilarious," Harry said, once he had regained composure. They went back to their cabin and packed up their bags, trying to ignore the sounds coming from Liam's room. 

"So you two are together right?" Niall asked although he already knew the answer.

"Yes Niall, we're together," Louis rolled his eyes. His friend's interest in their relationship was sweet at times. "Harry's in the bus already, and Zayn and Liam are well," Louis winced, "busy."

"HEY ASSHOLES, PACK IT UP, WE'RE LEAVING," Niall shouted suddenly towards Liam's room. The sounds stopped, and both sighed with relief.

The ride home was uneventful. Harry and Louis sat next to each other once again. Zayn and Liam together in another pair of seats. And Niall was driving back in his car. Harry and Louis fell asleep, heads leaning against each other.

They got back home, and Louis and Harry just flopped onto their bed and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Louis spoke up.

"Hazza? You're still here right?" he asked into the darkness.

"Where else would I be," Harry's voice came from behind Louis, and an arm wrapped around his waist.

They snuggled closer and fell asleep. All worries of the past, now gone. All scars from the past, now healed. All the love from the past, present, and future, still here.

*

*

*

hope yall enjoyed that

keep an eye out for that epilogue 

its been a wonderful time writing this book

and i hope yall liked it as much i did

bye bestiess

:(

im sobbing again