002

Song rec of the day: sunsetz- cigarettes after sex
now without further ado chapter two:
~

"I'm sorry what?" I asked confused by the sudden demand.

"Look we don't have time for u not to comply-"

"No you're not going anywhere other than out the door where you came from" I told him already irritated by this.

He mumbles some incoherent words under his breath before pulling out his phone from his pocket unlocking it and going to his contacts clicking a name. It rings 2 times before someone on the other line picks up.

"Hey yeah track my location and send the rest of the dreamies I need some back up." With that he hung up the call before the other line could respond.

"Ok what is going on and why would you possibly need-"

Before I could finish a loud bang was heard and the sound of glass shattering could be heard from behind me. I whipped my head around for me to see the big glass window is now shattered with a hole at the center.

Due to the after shock there is a painful ringing in my ear. I groaned in pain and start searching the floor to finally see a bullet in the midst of the million broken pieces of broken glass.  My eyes widen and my pupils go small. I was in a state of shock. Having no clue what is going on.

I turn back slowly to Jaemin wanting to see his reaction to all of this.  But to my surprise his expression was blank. Like we didn't just almost die.

None of us got a chance to speak as another gunshot was shot. This time flying past the left side of my face. Unknown to the both of us the bullet unfortunately grazed my cheek but with the adrenaline already pumping in me I didn't feel it.

Jaemin grabs my wrist and pulls me down. "We need to get somewhere away from the windows" he said with slight urgency.

"We?! I don't know about you but I'm about to ditch this joint sayonara sucker I am not trying to die sorry not sorry" I rambled on. Something I do when I'm in a unfavorable situation.

Another gunshot fired. This time with the sound of heavy foot steps getting louder and louder as they get closer to the cafe entrance.

"On second thought maybe the break room isn't all so bad." I said realizing there is no way I could walk out of here in one piece.

"well show the way but make sure to stay low we don't want them spotting us or it's game over" He told me with a serious look. I gulped before leading us to the break  room which thankfully is in the hallway in front of us so we don't have to worry about being seen.

We made it in front of the door and we both finally stood up since it's not in view from the front door. I go to reach for the handle but I felt a weight on my wrist. I looked down to see jaemin's grip still on my wrist.

"Umm Jaemin you can let go now" I told him

"What? oh sorry" he quickly let go once he realized he indeed still had a grip on me.

I went to open the door but before we went we heard the sound of entrance door being slammed opened.

"where's that little punk from NCT at!?" a guy angrily yelled.

"NCT ? What's an NCT? and what does that have to do with any of us??" I questioned out loud.

"We need to get in and hide come on" Jaemin quickly ushered us inside and locked the door ignoring my questions as a whole.

The room was a pretty fair size. There's a big rectangle table in the middle on the back of the wall in front of us. A wardrobe on the left wall and and big office cabinet to our right on the same wall as the door.

"There's a blind spot from the door when you sit on the other side of the office cabinet so they won't be able to see us if we hide there." I explained to him as he follows my to the area.

I can hear the foot steps getting louder probably coming to the hallway to search for us.

"Get down and don't make a sound" he states as we both crouch down, backs against the wall, and facing the opposite side of the room. In complete silence. Waiting for what might possibly be my end.

~
Unedited
Pls don't forget to vote if u enjoyed :)