Episode 2

If there was a moment you could call a miracle, then let's call this day one. The time each must remeber. A legendary day. Excessive? Yes. But it truly felt that way.

Mrs. Madelai run towards Mrs. Nelly. "Oh my my my..."

"I can't believe a day like this would really happen." she joined.

"A total Sophia reincarnation..."

"Heaven's gift..."

Before both of them could continue discussing the reincarnation and the 'heaven-heard-our-prayer' topic, Seylyn jumped over.

"Mom! Did you see that?!" She exclaimed.

Mrs. Madelai knocked her forhead. "Keep your voice low young lady!"

"Aw! You don't have to hit me..." she pouted in pain. She rubbed her forhead then quickly fixed her bangs to cover it. "But you saw that?? Paige did it. He--"

"Yeah yeah, now get back to work." her mother just smiled, still watching

Everybody, except for Mr. Chaddy and his quiet companion in the kitchen, was taken by surprise. It was certainly a new record and amazingly guessed with no trials. This is such a remarkable day that the crew sighed in relief and amazement.

A few minutes ago.

Paige stood beside his table.

"Sleep is the best remedy for head ache." Paige interrupted his thoughts with a smooth introduction. She gently put in placed the orders on his table while he shot her a glare. His hands were clasp together, both carying the weight of his head forward. He posted a disturbed expression but then he suddenly smirked shortly, hearing what she said. And then quietly sipping his hot coffee. He paused.

"Looks like you haven't sleep either." He's voice was steady and firm. He was looking straight ahead as he took another sip. He was referring to her eyebags popping a bit dark.

She was surprised he answered, in the most ungentleman way. She didn't reply immediately, instead she further study his gestures. Later, about a minute, she smiled as a loss.

"Then that was meant for me too, sir." Paige was calm and cool. She take a few step back and turn around to leave, "Call me if you needed anything."

Calmly, she left. Satisfied.

He, on the other side found his food to be on his interest now that his really exhausted. He tried to find any possible flaw in his order but nothing urge him to do that. Instead, he felt his hunger. Rarely, he did. He took his fork and started slicing his pancakes. The refreshing odor after halfing it was amazingly sweet. The aroma of the butter was perfect with the syrup in it. It was a sweet serving. He was not fond of sweet but losing energy

"Honey how'd you do that?" Still in amazement, the old ladies and Seylyn cornered her with questions when she reached the counter table.

She smiled innocently. "I don't know" she shrugged her shoulders. "I was surprise myself. It just happened to be his liking? That's how I normally prepare for dad when he's sleepless."

"Ohhh" They were gaping, ahh. So just like that.

"You're really Sophia's daughter." Mrs. Nelly stated while they all cheered her on. They patted her shoulders giving credit for that great unexpeced deed.

Paige couldn't help but smile even more nowthat she heard them say she took a lot from her mom. "Okay okay, let's move on." She tried to refocused the staff, and it indeed worked. They serve few more costumers as the sun started to brighten and the breeze started to heat up. A lot of people coming out and few guy crews are entering their shift.