The Feral Child

POV's will be alternating from you to Sans during the sync, just to let you know.

You thought about it a moment longer. "Fine.. what do I do?" He perked and looked genuinely happy that you chose to trust him. You weren't entirely sure why you did. Maybe it was his genuineness? Maybe it was because he did have a rough life like you did? Maybe it was because he was the closest thing you'd ever had to a friend. Maybe it was something else completely. "nothin. jus' relax and i'll do the complicated shit." With that he made a motion, a strange tugging sensation in your chest and a dull [S/C] heart came out. You stared at it then looked to him. Sans had a cracking, dull, white heart that was upside-down. "What is that?"
"our souls." He replied, concentrating on said things. His soul started to beat with your own and-
☠☠☠☠☠☠

"Form stable. Soul stable. I've actually done it. I've made a feral born monster. It's considered highly dangerous and aggressive. Now to see if I can actually 'fix' this thing. Calm it down. Weaponize it. This experiment proves to be very, very interesting." A tall skeleton looked down at a strapped down, very small, and very feral Sans. You'd never seen him feral before, you'd wondered if you ever would, but listening to the taller skeleton.. Sans was feral born? He'd been feral this entire time? Obviously this guy's experiments had worked. You weren't sure anybody had a clue. You know you didn't. He snapped his tiny jaws, pulling to get at anything. It was oddly adorable.
☠☠☠☠☠☠

She was so small. So frail as a baby. I could've crushed her head with a single hand, not that I would. No. Not to her. She seemed to come from loving parents, so I don't see how she could be so distrustful now. I can only assume the bad shit starts a little later on, but for now I reveled in the peace, my soul singing the song that I'd recognized the moment I first laid eyes on her.. well sockets anyway. The song of love. Heh. Who knew I'd finally meet my soul mate in the hellhole known as the Underground?
☠☠☠☠☠☠

Hearing him cry out in pain was agony. You tried to beat the shit out of the scientist, but you went right through him. Sans was getting crafty though. You always cheered him on. He always got caught. This time, he was grabbed by his tail. He howled in pain as he was picked up and twisted around to bite the scientist. But it was his free floating hands that grabbed him, not the skeleton himself. Sans was dumped back in his cage. "I'll have to work on getting you to stop.." Sans growled, rubbing the base of his tail. "fuck you." The scientist froze. "...what?" He looked shocked. I was shocked. Sans glared at him with red slit eyelights. "fuck. you." You felt so proud at that moment. He wasn't.
☠☠☠☠☠☠

I watched [Y/N] struggle to get around. It was after the crash, and I was still trying to get over the fact that she was blind. She.. she was blind.. how does she get around so well? I got my answer rather quickly. Her soul became visible as she wandered, halting suddenly as she was about to hit a wall. Tenderly she touched it. "she.. taught herself sensory magic? or something like that since humans don't actually have magic.." It surely was something. Soon she was going everywhere she wanted to go, without bumping into anything.
☠☠☠☠☠☠

Baby Papyrus was cute, though knowing that the scientist brought him here to keep Sans from running was a shitty thing to do. Not long after Papyrus did get there, Sans asked the scientist to teach him magic. It was a huge mistake. Day in and day out, his life was on the line. The scientist taught nothing, only shot attacks at him until he could do the same. That's how he learned. He was abused by his own creator. When that wasn't happening, he was teaching Papyrus what he knew. He was a good brother.
☠☠☠☠☠☠

The first time she was bullied, she fought back. It pissed me off, knowing that there was nothing I could do to beat the shit outta these fuckers. She was in 3rd grade. It kept going on through the years, yet she never backed down. Who knew she was such a fucking badass. Her main bully was some fuck who looked like he was an adult. Who was he to beat on a fucking kid?! I snarled at him.
☠☠☠☠☠☠

"P-2 is almost of age. I'll be starting weaponization next week." The scientist stated as he walked past the cage. Sans looked to a sleeping Papyrus, then to scientist again. "oh hell the fuck he don't." So Sans started thinking. Planning. When the scientist left for the night, he gathered his brother in his arms. He worked to summon a giant skull thing. You'd never seen anything like it. It charged and blew the cage open. He bolted and kept going until he got to this molten place. The scientist was there, waiting. "I figured you'd come here. Shall we get down to business?"
☠☠☠☠☠☠

She hadn't given up. She was determined. Her foster father never seemed to notice her accumulated brusies and cuts. It pissed me off. Her beating were getting worse everyday. How didn't he notice!? Then, it was taken to far. She was thrown into the Underground. I was so relieved when she survived. "thank fuckin asgore. Then.. she started talking to seemingly nothing. Oh fuck. I think.. I know what happened in the Ruins. She was being used. I was going to have to be careful from here on.
☠☠☠☠☠☠

After the scientist was pushed down into the magma, he started walking. He walked, and walked, and walked. Until he made it to Snowdin. He watched people for days. You didn't know why. That was until he walked over to a house and put Papyrus down. He knocked and disappeared in a flash of red. A fire monster answered, taking the skeleton child. Time flashed forward. There was this kid, who brought the brothers back together, but Sans never told Papyrus that they were related. If he did something wrong, Sans was abused. What made it worse was the genocides. During pacifist routes, they told Sans of something that controlled them. You didn't want to believe it but.. you believed that that thing was the presence inside you..
☠☠☠☠☠☠

You gasped and looked at Sans. His expression was carefully guarded, his emotions were everywhere. You were in much the same condition. You had so many things on your mind. This 'Player' most of all. How'd you get rid of it? Where did you even begin? Sans looked like he had a lot on his mind as well..

Let him speak first?

Go first?