The cherry orchard brings people together forever...

As usual, I sat and read the news of what was happening in the galaxy. Sometimes I clean the cabin or make reports on the robot they gave me on Camino. But for today I was given a week off, and I can calmly rest and relax ...
But now, having decided to clean up the cabin and living room, I put the tablet on the bedside table. And I started cleaning ... It's already evening and I was already thinking where the Hunter is ... Maybe he is delayed on missions. I didn't worry anymore and went to the balcony to look at the view ... When there is no rain on the Camino in the evening, there is always a beautiful view from the window, I just want to stand and not think about anything. But I decided to remember how I first met the Hunter, it was not much of a clever and funny situation, but if it weren't for him. Then we wouldn't be together.
Then
Going to Lama Su to submit reports, so that later he would not bother me with the report. I am already running in spite of the road, I bumped my chest against one clone ... He was different from the others ... Long dark hair, brown eyes, a tattoo on the half of the face, a toned body and a red bandana, with some kind of skull drawn. The papers with the reports fell along with the bag and the tablet. I squatted down to collect everything, and the man decided to do the same.
- Forgive me please, I'm very sorry - Said the man, he had such a velvet voice that I already had goosebumps.
- It's... it's okay, I'm just not so dodgy - I said awkwardly and the man laughed
- It's okay, it happens to everyone
- Well, yes, I'm just in a hurry to submit reports to Lama Su
Having gathered everything, the man hesitated ...
- And I understand ... - the man hesitated - I am a Hunter - he introduced himself and raised his hand to me to get up
- And I Y/N - I was embarrassed
- Ooooo very beautiful name Y/N
- Thank you very much ... - I said hesitantly - And you are from which squad?
The man waited a little with an answer and continued
- I'm from squad 99, but we call ourselves the Defective clones
- Ouuu ​​wowuuu, Aren't you defective clones with the desired mutations?
- Well, sort of, but we think that we are like everyone else - Hunter hesitated and said - run, you need to submit reports to Lamy Su
- Oh, my God, I almost forgot - having already decided to say goodbye, I said ... - Okay, I'll already run ... until - before I could leave Hunter asked.
- We'll see you again? - With worries he asked
- Yes of course without problems....
And I looked at him with a smile on my face, and he looked at me so tenderly that no one looked at me like that, and already I ran to Lama Su's office
Now
I watch and remember all these lovely moments of my and his life. How could we walk after missions, in the city of Coruscant or in the garden, there is our favorite cherry tree, where there he offered to be together forever ... Hunter always brought cherries after missions, he also loves cherries like me. There are many things that unite us, and this is good.
Now, while standing, I look out the window and hear the rustle of the opening door to the cabin, I turned around and looked and it was Hunter. I ran to him and hugged his neck, and he hugged me tightly ...
- I missed you so much, darling ... - I whispered to him
- And I missed you too Y/N - said shyly and kissed me on the cheek.
- How are you?
- It's okay, Lama Su gave me a week off, how are you? - Let's sit down
As we walked to the bedroom, the Hunter spoke.
- That, as it were, too, everything is fine, just tired after so many missions, we were given a weekend for the squad too - Hunter sat down next to me on the bed, and hugged me around the waist and said - But this will not last long - he laughed, and so did I - but at the same time we have there will be time to spend together.
- Oh, I think so too - Hunter took and hugged him strongly, and I pressed myself against his broad chest. We sat like that for 2-3 minutes, and the Hunter decided to break the silence.
- Oh, by the way, I almost forgot ...
- What exactly? - I asked cautiously
- I brought you cherries, as you love ...
I looked at him with a smile on his face, he got out of bed and brought a paper bag with cherries, I took out one cherry and ate it, well, and actually suggested to the Hunter to eat a couple of cherries
- Will you? She took out two cherries and handed him
- Come on - he took cherries and ate with pleasure
- Okay, I'll already take off, this armor already. - as soon as he began to take off his armor, I got up, brought the package of cherries onto the living table, and put it down. I turned around and looked at how he began to stay in only one black coat.
-Mmmm help?
-Can...
I went up to him and sat on the bed and began to remove parts of his armor, one plastoid. The process worked, but one of the parts of the armor didn't succumb.
-She's sticking ...
Hunter hit the plastoid, and she succumbed to him. While I was taking off his armor, he said ...
-You are so beautiful - Calmly and sweetly said
-Mmm Thank you very much, Darling -
I persistently took off his armor, folded it, and laid it on the floor, and went to the dresser to take pajamas
- Maybe Do you want something?
Hunter did not answer, he got out of bed and I felt his hot touch of hands behind my back
- Want! - Hunter said so sweetly that a sweet wave of goosebumps went over me
- And what do you want?
- I want you ... I really want you ...
He pulled my hair back and began kissing my neck and leaving purple marks
I turned my back to him, threw my arms around my neck
- Exactly, you are tired after missions
- Well, there is not much, but not quite - Hunter said, and hesitated a little - What I want That's what I get, I have my own desires, and the desires of my woman, who is mine ... and only mine ...
- Yours?
- You have always been mine, even from our first meeting
I could not resist knocking over my nightwear and kissed his lips, his plump and hot lips. His hands began to stubbornly explore my body, every bend, every mole or scars ...
- You won't need your sleepwear today - answered hotly
- Ahh..hh ... Oh god ... Hunter - I moaned
He kissed divinely and I substituted my neck and my whole body ...
Lifting myself from my neck, I began to trace the contours of his tattoo on his face. His tattoo and himself are something perfect art created by the Kaminoans.
- I think we need to go to bed ... - Interrupted the kiss, while I was restoring my breath
- Yes, Sergeant Hunter - I took his hand and went to the side of the bed ...
- You better call me "Daddy"
When we got to bed, I pushed the Hunter into bed and sat down on his hips
- Ooh, I like your attitude
Putting my hands on his chest, I began to take off his black turtleneck Having taken off the black turtleneck
I ran my nails along his relief body, He growled and turned me over neatly now he was on top. His rick, God, I don't know how to describe it, he looked like an animal, I would listen to his rick every day.
Feeling the warmth of a powerful body, I stroked his chest and abs. Following my natural instinct, I bent down and began to caress Hunter's ear. Either gripping with my lips, now slightly licking the lobe, I felt the Hunter's breath become a little deeper, and the chest a little warmer.
- Ahhh, Y/N What are you doing to me?
Hunter persistently took off his clothes, I didn't even understand how I was already left in only black lace underwear.
- Ohhhhh, damn it - Hunter grabbed the cup of the bra. The man is harsh. It falls with slightly wet lips to the nipple on my right breast, squeezing the left with my free hand. He torments her body with caresses, making Me tremble and breathe out his name more often
- Please walk around the house in this underwear - he hesitated and held out - for me ...
- Do you want me to get cold?
- Never mind, I'll keep you warm
- You, as always, don't blame -
Hunter chuckled, and continuing to kiss, neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, and already began to kiss the inner side of the thigh. I twisted and groaned loudly, exposing my body for kiss and caress
- You are so beautiful and so sensitive, your
The moans are beautiful
- Ahhhh, Oh gods ... Hunter ... Please, I need you ... -
Hunter didn't keep me waiting long, taking off all my underwear, and he hung over me ..
- How can I not fulfill the wishes of my woman ...
The lower abdomen was cramped, his cheeks turned red, and his breathing went astray .. he was looking in the other direction, so I decided to furtively look at him, at his crammed face.
When he entered, I wanted to scream, but I got an indistinct wheeze.
His thrusts are stronger and more violent, which grabbed his shoulders and began to leave their fingerprints. It is so huge and large that it could crush me with its not small weight.
- My love, you smell tastier than sweet nectar ... You are my goddess, and I want to prove it ... I'm already ready, I'm on fire. Rather cool my ardor ... -
His words were so perfect that I already had butterflies fluttering on my stomach and in my soul. Moaning loudly and wriggling under him and began to drive her nails along his folded torso.
I squeezing the blanket to the whitish bones of my hand, He had an even and firm rhythm, rolling my eyes, I put my neck out for kissing and moaning and moaning in his ear of the Hunter.
- Ahh, Hunter, I'm... I'm...
- Quiet, my love, come on ...
I couldn't stand it and moaning his name a thousand times
I reached a great climax and let go of myself. Hunter continued to hammer me into bed and himself reached a climax, kissing me, he left me, and lay down next to me, hugging my back and waist.
- My love - Mumbled, kissing the top of the head
- My beloved - I said, there was no longer the strength to say something and I decided to fall into a sweet dream
I think my love with Hunter will be eternal, shrouded in love, passion and sweet moments of life ...

The cherry orchard brings people together forever🍒