Tʜᴀᴛ Sᴄᴀʀ[Moonlight Angst]

It was his first week back at college after ፕዘቿ ልርርጎዕቿክፕ. He was just minding his own buisness in the locker room as he was getting changed for gym class. He took of his T-shirt and put it on the bench and when he went to grab his gym T-shirt, some boys got his attention. "What's that scar on your chest?" A male, one of Moonlight's classmates, asked while pointing to Moonlight's chest. A couple others joined in with asking him about it. He just dropped his T-shirt and stared at his chest. His eyes widened and his vision became blurry. Why? Why out of all of his scars was it ፕዘልፕ ነርልዪ? His head started spinning as he remembered what happened. He was 16 at the time. He was in class when his ቻዪጎቿክዕ entered. It wasn't normal. His ቻዪጎቿክዕ made the classroom go on lockdown mode. He tried to kill Moonlight's classmates. He didn't want his classmates harmed but that wasn't the case for himself. He protected them and got himself injured badly. He got stabbed across the chest, one massive one and 4 minor ones. He had also got shot twice and had cuts and bruises all over him. Zake was also protecting their classmates. He got shot 7 times and stabbed once. They both ended up covered in cuts and bruises. He hit the floor with a thud. He started breathing heavily and gripped his trousers. Tears clouded his vision as he clenched his fists, his mind kept making him remember the scene. Everything went blurry then darkness.

(I don't remember the scene that much apart from Zake and Moonlight defending. I also remember that Moonlight got the massive cut across his chest but that's all. Let's just imagine the scene went like that)