?𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚜¿[𝚉𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝]

(A/N: I never normally write anything angsty to do with Zake or any angsty headcannons but here we go!)

Zake was pacing back and forth in the living room, his head spinning. How could he.. after everything, why did he do that? His mind was filled with so many questions. Would they all do the same thing to him? Lie like his own brother did? He promised Zake he would protect him, stay with him and never leave him, but he lied. He left when Zake was only 6. He left him to be free from being a perfect little prince. He left Zake alone to deal with the pain, the screaming, the ፕዪልሁጠል. Zake felt tears clouding his vision as he went light-headed. After 10 more years of his brother not being there, he came back. He came back for a day just to leave again. Why did this have to happen to him? Zake was normally the bright happy one of the group, the one bringing the happiness. But what was he without his older brother, without Moonlight? First, Moonlight died then his brother. He has to look after 2 little kids and his younger brother. What did he do so wrong for things to turn out like this? All he wanted was for Moonlight to burst through the door and yell that he got some more stupid random concert tickets like he always did. He wanted his brother to be beside him, hugging him and apologising for leaving. Both of them were liars. They both promised him they would never leave him. What was he to do without his bestfriend and brother? He just wanted to go back to the old times where they would just hang out and mess around even though they were always told not to. He just wanted his friends back, everyone he once knew back.