𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖[𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭]

A/N: The reason why it's Daizer angst is because it's both Kaizer and Daiki angst :)

Daiki's POV:

It had only been a week since Moonlight had died. We already missed him alot. All Zake told us was that Moonlight had jumped off a bridge and he refused to give us anymore information then that. Kaizer was doing his work while I laid on the bed crying. We both tried to stay happy but how could we? Our own boyfriend had died and Kaizer's own brother won't even be honest with him. Kaizer got up and walked over to me then sat down beside me. He laid down and hugged me then started crying. "Why couldn't we have been there.." Kaizer mumbled to me. "I wish we could've saved him, it's all our fault for not having accepted the invite of hanging out with them.." I muttered in response. It was true, we were the ones at fault, not Zake. If we had accepted the invite then we could've saved him. I just wanted to go back in time to where we'd wake up to Moonlight smiling at us. I miss having Moonlight jump onto our backs or tell us that we have to hang out with him and his friends. I just miss Moonlight..

Third person POV:

They laid there crying and doubting themselves until Zake walked into the room. Zake walked over to the boys and you could see he had tears in his eyes. "It's not your fault.. If he was here right now then he wouldn't want to see you crying. He'd want you to be happy!" Zake said, trying to fake a smile. He started crying a little while still smiling. "We should be smiling..for him" Zake muttered. "Your right.." Kaizer mumbled in response. "Smile for him." Daiki whispered, "He always told us to smile for him.." He smiled slightly while still crying. Kaizer stood up and hugged his little brother. "We should go visit him, it's nearly time for the funeral anyways." Kaizer muttered to them.