𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚎?[𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝]

(A/N: I don't talk about Aaron alot so to put it short, he's Zake and Kaizer's younger brother and I just got this random idea involving Aaron.)

I sprinted forward through the long empty corridors, trying not to cry. Deep breaths, Aaron, deep breaths. Stay strong for your brothers, they need you right now. It's true, they really did. We was hanging out together and doing some sibling bonding when it all went wrong. Some random guys shown up and tried to stab me when Kaizer stopped them. Zake and Kaizer protected me until Zake got a knife across his chest and Kaizer got a gun wound to the head. They dropped to the floor and the guys laughed before running away. It was scary and I'm still scared; I wanna know if they're okay. They got brought to the hosptial while I had to go inform our parents. I ran as fast as I could to reach the room they were in. Please don't be dead, I need you guys. When I finally saw the room come into view, I slowed my pace until I eventually came to a stop. My breathing was hitched as I was still in pain from the couple of bruises and scratches they gave me. A doctor walked out with a sad look on her face. "How are they, miss?" I asked with tears falling to the ground. "I'm sorry." Was all she whispered before leaving me there so I could go into the room. I was confused, why would she say she was sorry? I just walked into the room with my head down until I reached the side of their beds. I looked up at the heart monitors when my heart stopped. No, this can't be happening. Why? Why me out of everyone? Wake up for gods sake! Please, tell me this is all some sick joke! Come on, wake up Zake! Both of you wake up! I started screaming as tears blocked my vision and made everything blurry. I screamed and shouted, waiting for me to wake up. This has to be a nightmare, it's not real! They aren't dead, tell me they aren't dead! Tears streamed down my face as I whimpered and my screams became whispers. It was true, my own brothers were dead. It was all my fault, if I had defended myself. If I hadn't stood there helpless, If only I could rewind time. My 2 older brothers, were now dead. The 2 people who've been the only ones to care about me through out my whole life, the ones who raised me. And now they were dead. The same brothers who could fight off a storm and be okay, the same brothers who had been in situations like this before. They were now gone, for good.