seventeen.

The more we dance and drink the more I get tired. I look at Jack and nod "I need the bathroom." He smirks and nods towards them "ok." He walks towards me but I spot his boyfriend walking towards us "I got this." I nod towards Caleb and smirk "you got this." He rolls his eyes and waves "don't be long because they shots are shouting out name." I nod agreeing and wave as I walk through the crowd and towards the bathroom.

I feel hands touch my shoulder as I get too the bathroom door. I look around and see Alec "hey you." He loses his balance and has to hold onto the wall "what are you doing here Alec?" He shrugs and looks around "looking for you?" I roll my eyes and quickly enter the bathroom before he can say another word.

I walk towards the bathroom stall and lock the door when I hear some girls outside giggling. I look under the door and see a few pairs of heels go around in a circle. "Did you see Alec Cole is here?!" I smirk and shake my head as I start to pee. "I heard he is looking for some girl." I roll my eyes and stand up unlocking the bathroom stall. The girls all move and I walk towards the sink "well he is right outside so I'm just going to fix myself and go see what he is drinking." One of the other girls scoffs and stands in front of the mirror beside me running her fingers through her long blonde hair "I heard he likes blondes anyways." I look down at my jet-black hair and smirk. I watch the girls all walk towards the door and wait a few seconds before following them out.

I open the bathroom door and see the 4 girls surround Alec and he locks his eyes onto the bathroom door. He smirks when he sees me and looks at the girls "excuse me." He walks towards me looking like the Cheshire cat "shall we?" I look towards the girls and shake my head "he is all yours girls." I walk away leaving Alec standing there in shock.

I walk towards Jack and see him dancing with Caleb. I whisper in his ear and smirk "Alec is here so I'm going to get a taxi home but I will see you tomorrow?" Jack turns around and hugs me "let me walk you out and wait until your taxi comes at least?" I look at Caleb and shake my head "I got it. You have fun." I kiss his cheek before walking back through the crowd and towards the exit.  As I walk upstairs and outside I spot Hunter standing beside his car smoking. I wave as I walk towards the taxi pick up point.