Thirty.

The next morning I wake up in bed with Emily on one side and three bottles of gin on the other. I smirk and roll over "morning." She smirks and opens her eyes "morning?" She looks at the alarm clock beside me and nods "its 4PM so afternoon more like." I look at the side of her and see 2 boxes of pizza "did we really eat 2 large pizza's?" She smirks and nods "you don't remember?" I hold up the empty gin bottles "I'm sure I was gone after the first bottle."

She moves closer to me and shrugs "i guess you don't remember telling me about Jeremy?" I look at her in shock and she runs her hand through my hair "its OK." She smiles softly and nods towards her bag "i still have a good few extra tips left so I said we could go shopping and have dinner tonight since we are both off work." I smile softly and nod firmly "thank you." She shrugs and sits up "you are welcome."

The doorbell rings and she smirks "that must be food." I sit up as she gets out bed "good because I am starving." She smirks and walks out the room "they two pizzas not fill you up?" I look at the empty box and shake my head "clearly not."

I get out bed and grab some jeans and a jumper. "Food and mail are here!" She hands me a bag and 2 letters. I smile and sit on the side of the bed "thank you." She nods firmly and smiles "I'm going to get dressed then we can go?" I nod agreeing as I open the envelope.

I take the letter out and start reading. 'Not sure if you will get this or if this is still Laycie's sisters address but Max got out, give me a call whenever you like. Be safe and sending you love, Ray.' I drop the letter and grab my phone.

As I quickly google Ray's diner my heart pounds so fast. It rings twice before a friendly familiar voice answers "Ray's diner." I take a deep breath and look at the letter "hi Ray, its Melissa."

After speaking to Ray for 10 minutes I hang up and grab a bag "shit!" I order a taxi and start packing my stuff. I look around the room and take a deep breath before quietly sneaking downstairs. I open the front door and see Alec get out his car across the road. I shake my head and laugh nervously "this is not happening!"

My taxi pulls up and Alec raises his eyebrow "Melissa?!" I look behind me and see Emily holding the letter "what is going on?" She looks at the taxi and shakes her head "Melissa don't!" I look at the letter and shake my head "he will find her." I look at Alec and shake my head "I'm so sorry." I step forward but Melissa rums towards me and stands in my way "i wont let him touch you ever again!" She wraps her arms around me and we both fall onto the ground crying.