Twenty-two.

As we pull up outside the nightclub I notice Caleb standing outside looking lost. I look at Emily and smile "that is Jack's boyfriend." She looks over and laughs nervously "you mean that boy kissing that other boy that isn't Jack?" I raise my eyebrow and look over to see Caleb kissing another boy who wasn't Jack. I scoff and shake my head "that two timing cheat!" Emily opens the taxi door and shakes her head "no more drama? Let's just have fun." I nod agreeing and roll my eyes "fine." I follow her out the taxi and into the club.

An hour later Emily looks at me and smirks "so how long do you think it will take for Alec to show up?" I down my vodka and lemonade "probably never since he has a new toy." She shrugs and looks towards the door "are you sure about that?" I look over and see Alec and Hunter walk in "great!" I roll my eyes and scoff "shots?"

Before Emily could answer I feel hands behind me "did I hear someone say shots?" I turn around and see Jack. I stand up and hug him "hey you!" I laugh nervously and look at Emily "did you see Caleb?" He shakes his head and looks around "not yet." He holds his phone up and shrugs "my phone died so I didn't get the chance to text him" I smile softly and shrug "so shots?" He nods agreeing and smirks "always."

A few shots later we find ourselves on the dance floor. I look over towards the bar and spot Caleb. I look at Emily and nod towards him. As she looks over I notice Jack smiling "I just spotted my boyfriend so excuse me girls." He goes to walk forward and he spots Caleb kissing that boy he was with earlier. His face drops and he shakes his head "what the fuck?!" I hold onto his arm and shake my head "he isn't worth it." I look over and see Caleb walking towards us.

I stand In front of Jack and shake my head as Caleb approaches us "Jack can we talk?" I shake my head and smirk "I think its best you just leave him alone?" Caleb scoffs and looks at me "and I think its best you just mind your own business?" Jack rolls his eyes and scoffs "not tonight Caleb." He walks away and I block Caleb's pathway "move bitch!" He shoves me before I could respond and I feel myself fall over my own feet. As I fall onto the floor I hit my head of the cold ground and black out.