Baals x Boobie - Ending 1 (The good ending)

Hello reader this is entirely a joke dont take it seriously,
Its not meant to make sense
Hope you laugh and piss ur pants
Enjoy!
____________________________________

Baals looked at the sharp box in her hands and felt positive.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her cozy surroundings. She had always loved warm Clothes with its helpless, hurt hot. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel positive.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Boobies . Boobies was a baddie sharpie with moist boob and sticky ass.

Baals gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a hot, sexy, blood drinker with mommy milker boob and fluffy ass. Her friends saw her as a gentle, grisly god. Once, she had even rescued an unnatural ass from a burning building.

But not even a hot person who had once rescued an unnatural ass from a burning building, was prepared for what Boobies had in store today.

The electro thunder teased like pulling diona, making Baals love.

As Baals stepped outside and Boobies came closer, she could see the many glint in his eye.

Boobies gazed with the affection of 3053 beautiful rotten razor. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Sword."

Baals looked back, even more love and still fingering the sharp box. "Boobies, I want to pull my sword out," she replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two greasy, gentle gorou hogging at a very thicc fight, which had your mum music playing in the background and two licky uncles dressing to the beat.

Baals regarded Boobies's moist boob and sticky ass. "I feel the same way!" revealed Baals with a delighted grin.

Boobies looked hot, his emotions blushing like a soft, slimy seed.

Then Boobies came inside for a nice drink of blood.

THE END

____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
Feel free to read ending 2