2

I slowly opened my eyes. I winced back a bit by a bright light shinning in my eyes. I covered my eyes with the sleve on my jacket, making me sigh in relief.

My eyes snapped open. I jumped up, looking at my seroundings. I was back home. I was in my dad's room. How I know, well you could only guess.

Lots of beer cans and bottles where layed out everywhere.

I stood up from my postition on the floor. The room was upgraded, even tho it's messy, it's way nicer than my room.

I saw the door, running to it. I grabbed the knob, twisting it. The fimiler sound of a click filled my ears. The door swung open with no avil.

I look at the door, shock went through me. But than laughter. My dad is such a idiot, he forgot to lock the door. I still need to be careful, I never know when he could pop out at me.

I slowly walked into the hall, closing the door, making it look like I never left.
I tip toed out of the hall, looking into the living room. To my surprise, it was clean.

I frowned my brow. It was never clean in here. Why is it clean now?

I saw the door, excitement filled me as I began to walk towed the door.

" son" I froze in my spot, the excitement leaving my body, fear replacing it. I turned around to see my dad, his face was charry red. His eyes dull with anger. He held no expetion .

Dad began to walk towed me, with each step he took, I took a step back.