Chapter 2

Warning:

They talk a lot, it's basically the whole chapter, but it's important information.

So yeah.

Enjoy.

~*~*~

As my six period was coming to an end, I began to feel nervous at the thought of being alone with Xavier.

No, I didn't find him attractive.

Well I mean obviously he is attractive, but he's not my type.

Yeah, that's not the problem, you're just afraid because you think he will punch you in the face and ruin all your teeth. Girl get that one crooked tooth fixed and then you'll have an excuse.

I curse at my brain for always making fun of me.

My tooth wasn't crooked it was just more up than the rest of my teeth.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff making my way quickly to the field, I just wanted to get this over with.

Once I arrived I looked around and leaned on one foot so I wouldn't get so tired.

I waited.

And waited.

It was fifteen minutes when he finally decided to show up.

"Hey." I said through my teeth.

"Hello." He smirked at my reaction, slowly as he walked straight to me.

"You do know I was here for fifteen minutes right?" I cross my arms over my chest and stand up straighter.

"Yep."

I glare at him for a couple of seconds before rolling my eyes and letting out a small sigh.

"What do you need help with anyways?" I ask. He dropped his smirk and looked to the sides a bit before turning over to look at me.

"It's kinda personal." He said quietly.

"I know-" I run a hand through my black hair with brown highlights. "If you're afraid I might say something don't be, no one cares about other drama when they come to me, and my friends don't give a shit, they would rather stick their head in a toilet than hear someone's problems."

"So you won't tell anyone?" He asked hopefully. His brown eyes met my black ones and I nodded. "I can't have anyone knowing." He said.

"Don't worry, I've never told anyone's problems before and I won't do it now." I confirmed.

"I've just- okay- it's-" He seemed out words and uncomfortable.

From all my years of living,

I've never seen a case like this

A delinquent is-

he's nervous.

"Yes?" I urge on. He bits his lip nervously.

"I've been- mh." He stops talking and stared at me for a second. "I don't think I could say it." He said rubbing his right shoulder with this left hand.

"It's okay, take your time." I said. It's not like I have anything better to do.

"No I mean, I don't like you looking at me like that." He shifted to one of his legs.

"Like what-?"

"Like you're going to judge me." He said. I drop my hard facial expression and bit the inside of my cheeks.