1. Falling for U

(Falling for U by peachy ft. mxmtoon..if u want to listen..<3) the chapter's kinda inspired by that song :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

《"You're the first who..who'd just take my hand..without being disgusted.."》

...

That's what Bakugou said at Igarashi's first day of school, when the girl has complimented his hands while holding onto them. Taking his hand as though it would be second nature, but at the same time, it was so much more than that..it felt good..maybe intimidate even?
Well..that's just Igarashi's point off view of course..but still, the blonde seemed to have not expected the girl's..bold..? unexpected? action..
In fact, he seemed taken aback. In a good way though, as though he didn't assume, someone would ever hold onto him like she did.

...

Thursday, eight o'clock

So I'm really sitting here, eight in the fucking morning and think way too much about a guy who barely remembered my name? Wow Kagami, you really hit rock bottom with that, huh? Ok, but thinking about that blonde dumbass..he's not that bad, right?? Well, if you'd ignore the fact he seems to be angry 24/7..calls his classmates by dumb nicknames and would probably scream at me for the smallest mistakes (he seems to be some kind of perfectionist??)..yeah, disregarding these sides of him..he may be tolerable..at best.

The same day, eleven o'clock

"Oi, Dumbass!"

Right..the so called "tolerable" guy, now sat right behind the brunette, making her school life a living hell..AGAIN.
Alright, let's give a quick overview on Igarashi's..dreadful situation, at hand, then..

After the girl's encounter with her fellow classmate, a week ago, Bakugou seemed to act even more of an ass than before. Calling her worse name's, picking on her for absolut no reason whatsoever.. and the worst of all? The blonde teen acting as though their shared moment from a few days prior, (Him showing the girl a pretty vulnerable side of him) never even took place.

Obviously, Igarashi already figured he wouldn't make a big deal out of it, hence him never showing any other emotion besides aggression.. ok a bit superiority and sarcasm sprinkled in here and there..
Though the girl had a tiny bit of hope..using their moment to build ..maybe an equal understanding? A liking between them? A friendship even?? Something more than tha-.. No.

You see, now that the basic understanding on WHY Igarashi happened to be in this situation..let's take a look on HOW that's playing out for her so far..shall we?

Same time, 11 o'clock ( 5th period)

"Oi!..oii!..oiiiii?!"

Dead silence.

"..Asshole..I said, put your fucking head outta my view, you hear me?..I can't see shit!"

The explosive blonde whisper shouted (at least he didn't go full on 'Present Mic mode'..thanks god) leaning forward in his seat, leaving a hot breath on the girl's neck-

holy-..I mean..gross?..Kagami what the heck..focus..on what..?-Ahh yes, replying with a snappy comment at the ass behind me..

"The fuck?? Hell nah.. you're like two times taller than me..stop making shit up and be quite dumbass!"

"Stop calling me stupid names, shitty girl!"

"What? You mean..Asshole? Dumbass? Bastard? Shithead? Shiteater? Shitty-"