Training

Izuku goes up to his room leaving the class in their silence. He sits on the couch while lighting a cigarette, somebody knocks on the door and he groans and opens it saying, "Oh it's you, what do you want Jirou?" Jirou asks, "Sorry to be a bother but I just want to ask you a question." Izuku says, "Alright, come on." They sit on the couch and Izuku says, "Ok, what do you want to ask?" Jirou asks, "Um this may be out of the blue but do you remember saving me two years ago from a thug?" Izuku says, "I believe I do, it was the day when I caught my mother's killer. He was trying to do bad things to you, correct?" Jirou says, "Uh y-yeah."

Izuku puts out his cigarette after remembering what happened that day and Jirou looks over and says, "I just want to say again thank you for saving me."Izuku says, "No problem." Jirou says, "So if you don't mind me asking, why did you agree to become a hero?" Izuku says, "Honestly I didn't want to agree but Nezu assured the safety of Eri and I had to agree because she's everything to me, she deserves a normal life."

Jirou says, "Oh I see, I mean everybody would want to protect her after seeing that face." Izuku says, "Yeah that's all I care about, her life is more important than mine." Jirou says, "Wow you care so much for each other." Izuku says, "Yeah, well it's getting late, I'm gonna call it a night." Jirou says, "Oh right, I'll see you later." she gets up but he sleeve reveals what looks to be a cut and Izuku sees this and says, "Wait." he grabs her hand which catches Jirou by surprise as she asks, "Huh what is it?" (Oh no, did he see one?!) Izuku says, "Do you cut? Jirou doesn't say anything and Izuku says, "Alright follow me." he takes her to the roof to talk in private, he goes to ask her again but she immediately hugs him and starts to cry he returns the hug and she says, "I-I'm sorry it's just..." Izuku says, "Take your time."

She calms down a bit and says, "It's just I've been bullied and called names for my quirk being useless so I made it my goal to come to UA to become a hero but nothing changed." Izuku says, "Look at me. Jirou looks up to meet Izuku's eyes and he continues, "Now listen your quirk is not useless it can be used for rescuing to listen out for people trapped, defense to keep villains away, offense to attack with your soundwaves, even tracking listening out for the villain's movement, your quirk can be used for many opportunities and becoming a hero is the best way to seize that opportunity. Look just don't cut anymore instead focus on being that great hero you want to be and if you do that I'll help train you."

Jirou tears up again and says, "I'll do it, I'll prove them all wrong by showing them what I can do! Thank you Midoriya" Izuku says, "No problem, I think it's time to call it a night, I have a feeling something important is gonna happen tomorrow." they go back to their rooms and sleep it off. The next day in class Aizawa is about to make an announcement, "Alright everybody shut up I have an important announcement." they shut up "Good now classes are going to be postponed for the next two weeks." the class asks, "Wait, why?" Aizawa says while activating his quirk, "I wasn't done, now the reason why is because you are going to train for the sports festival, class 1-A is the best of the best so you better work hard." the class says, "Yes sir!"

Izuku is sitting and thinking about the best training methods for Jirou until she goes up to him and says, "Hey Midoriya," he says, "Oh hey Jirou." she asks, "So what kind of training are you going to have me do?" he says, "The best thing to do is to improve the sound quality of your ear jacks by strengthening them." she asks, "Alright sounds good, how am I going to do it?" he says, "I will show you later, I have to pick up Eri so come by my dorm in two hours."

Kirishima opens the door to leave but gets blocked by other classes and asks, "Uhh sorry but we have to get through." Bakugou comes up and says, "Don't bother, these extras are here to see the competition." he goes up to the door and says, "All of you move out of the way so I can start training to destroy you!" the classes move out of the way and 1-A leaves to start their training

A couple of hours later Jirou shows up at Izuku's dorm knocking on the door and Izuku opens it asking, "Are you ready to train?" Jirou says, "Yeah!" Izuku says, "Alright follow me." he takes her to the shooting range and she asks, "Uh what are we doing here?" Izuku says, "This training will benefit both of us it's gonna work like this, you are going to that wall over there and constantly stab your jacks to make them stronger and listen out for a hidden speaker I placed in the area but while you're doing that I'll be working on my marksmanship which will make it more difficult, are you ready?" Jirou looks at him with determination and says, "Yes!"

Izuku says, "Alright, let's get started." for the next couple of weeks Jirou has been doing her training with Izuku and has shown signs of improvement although they would do it for hours a day which worn her out but she realized while using her jacks she can hear a lot more than she used to, it's three days before the festival and she's stabbing her jacks in the wall when she hears a distinct sound coming within the wall

She believes she found the speaker then uses her quirk to break through the wall and manages to find the speaker, she grabs it and takes it to Izuku who was watching the entire time so he takes it and says, "I'm impressed, you improved a lot, you managed to find the hidden speaker which was covered by at least five layers of concrete along with me shooting in the background. Now there's still three days left so I think we should start with hand-to-hand combat."

Jirou says, "I'm ready!" for the next two days Izuku trains Jirou in the basic hand-to-hand combat, and turns out Jirou is a fast learner so she was able to learn a handful of useful moves, now it's one day before the festival and she's at Midoriya's dorm she knocks on the door but he doesn't answer out of curiosity she opens the door to see the dorm empty

She figures he's probably training and goes to the gun range to see him aiming in his sniper rifle at what looks to be nothing but she doesn't want to interrupt so she watches after a moment he fires and she hears what sounded like glass breaking, she watches as he gets up and looks through his binoculars and says, "Distance: four miles, Target: Glass bottle, target neutralized." Jirou is shocked and says, "Wow, you're a good shot."

Izuku says, "It took me years to master my skills and this was my best shot from this far away with a target that small, but there's always something I can improve on because next the target is going to be a shot glass." Jirou's eyes widen and says, "What with something that small and you being far away that's impossible!" Izuku says, "Then I'll make it possible, feel free to watch because you have a free day, you need your energy for tomorrow."

He sets up the shot glass on a stand now five miles away, he readies his position and after a minute he takes the shot, Jirou is watching closely waiting to see if he hit it, as Izuku looks through his binoculars he says, "Distance: Five miles, Target: shot glass, target neutralized." Jirou's eyes widen and says, "Holy shit you did it!" Izuku says, "Looks like it, the best shot ever taken was recorded at four miles. I just broke that record at five miles with a shot glass, Snipe can kiss his record goodbye."

Jirou is just standing there shocked beyond belief while Izuku is putting his gear away and goes up to her and asks, "Well I'm done, do you want to join me and Eri for dinner?" Jirou snaps back and says, "Oh sure." they go back to the dorms and Eri runs up to Izuku and says, "Hi papa how was your day?" Izuku says, "It was good, how about you Eri?" Eri says, "Oh good I was with Mina, Ochako, and Yamomo." Izuku says, "Yeah? Well, are you ready for dinner?" Eri says, "Yeah! Can you make ramen?" Izuku chuckles and says, "Sure Eri, and while your waiting you can be with Jirou." Eri goes to Jirou while Izuku makes dinner

After a while he tells them that dinner is ready and they're sitting at the table, Jirou takes a bite and says, "Oh my god Midoriya, this is the best ramen I've ever had!" Eri says, "Right? Papa makes the best food" Izuku says, "Well I'm flattered you two." they have a good dinner and they went to their dorms, Izuku is tucking Eri in bed and Eri asks, "Papa?" Izuku says, "Yeah Eri?" Eri asks, "Will I ever have a mama?"

Izuku was a bit shocked by Eri's question and said, "Uh I'll think about it, but when the time comes it will happen okay?" Eri says, "Okay papa." she goes to sleep and Izuku goes into his room and lights a cigarette thinking about Eri's question then starts to think about Jirou

That's the end of this chapter, thanks for reading! I'll see if I can post the next chapter tomorrow because I'm out of town this weekend so I'm working on my phone. But anyway till then, bye! 👋