CHAPTER 2: HIS ATTITUDE

When they found their class, they both introduced themselves to the teacher of the class. The teacher instructed them to take their tables and chairs, it is because the class is already crowded.

  While on the way to pick up the table and chairs, Chae San was tired even though the table had only been brought halfway. Suddenly, Dae Min helps Chae San even though Chae San doesn't ask for help.

Chae San: "Eh, it's ok. I can lift this table by myself."

Dae Min: "But u seem tired. It's ok, I can help u."

Chae San: "If that's the case, okay. Thank you very much for helping me."

Dae Min: "Just a small thing, you're welcome." (While smiling)

    They both got a new friend at this school. Dae Min's new friends are Kang Lee Jie, Dong Jung-Ho, and Song Jae-Hwan. While Chae San is Ho Sha-Yeon and Hong Soo-Gi which she considers her brother.

    At break time, Dae Min and his friends walk and line up together to buy food. Chae San and her friend also lined up. Chae San only buys bread. Dae Min bought Kimchi-jjigae.

    As they collide, Dae Min bumps into Chae San and suddenly the food brought by Chae San falls to the floor

Dae Min: "Whoops, sorry. Wait, here! Take this food of mine"

Chae San: "It's ok. No need, I can buy new food."

Dae Min: "It's ok, no need to bother buying new food. If u take my food, I can buy new ones for myself. I will help u throw away the food that fell."

Without further ado, Chae San continued to accept. Not long after that...

Dae Min: "How good is the food I gave u earlier? U didn't waste it, did u?"

Chae San: "Already, thank u about earlier. Sorry to bother you."

Dae Min: "It's ok, you're not bothering me."

     Chae San whispered in her heart. (He is so handsome. ^_^). Chae San felt even more nervous when she made eye contact with Dae Min.

     During the math class, teacher So Jin give some questions that were quite difficult to solve. Then, the teacher asked, "Who can solve this question?". Dae Min raised his hand to answer the question. The answer was correct. His classmates are shocked to see Dae Min's wisdom, this makes them more eager to study harder.

 His classmates are shocked to see Dae Min's wisdom, this makes them more eager to study harder