23

The man stormed out of the cabin, holding his gun in his hand. He seemed bothered.

"Please. Leave!" He yelled as Julius climbed out of the truck.

Julius breathed deeply, "Sir, we have an injured person and we need a place to stay-" 

"I don't need anymore people snooping around here! Please leave!" The man repeated as he pointed the gun at Julius. 

"Wait- What people?" Julius asked. 

"A group of campers- they tried taking my stuff, dude." 

Julius narrowed his eyes before smiling. "They did the same thing to us." He 'lied'. 

The man seemed to soften. "Dude, really?" He asked before shifting his weight slightly. He looked at the truck to see Robin struggling to get out… and Jay just watching and laughing at him. "How about you three come inside and we'll talk." The man stated. 

"Thank you." Julius sighed.

In that moment, Robin fell from the truck and landed face first on the ground. Jay laughed, nearly tumbling to the ground as well. Robin looked up at Jay and snarled before punching the back of his knee causing Jay to collapse. Robin laughed at him… that was until Jay started fighting with Robin. 

Julius held the bridge of his nose. "I can't deal with this right now…"

The group made it in the cabin (lots of struggling from Robin and Jay). Greg got them settled down and looked at Robin's wound, suspicious and concerned that it was a zombie bite…. But upon looking at it, his nerves calmed. It was just a punie bullet wound.

"My name is Greg." The man stated, his British accent swishing. Due to the trauma from falling from the truck, Robin's wound opened again. "Yo, this dude needs to stop bleeding-" 

"Wow, thanks for the advice! I'll keep it in mind for the next time I get shot-" Robin muttered. 

"Shut the hell up Robin-" Julius hissed, smacking the back of his head. He cleared his throat, "I'm Julius, This is Jay, and that rude dumbass is Robin." 

"Hey!" Robin hissed. 

Greg sighed before looking at them all. "You need to chillax dudes… You all seem tense." 

"Well Robin here nearly got us all killed by the campers!" Jay called out. 

Robin grumbled under his breath before crossing his arms. "Kill me now-"

"Gladly!" Jay exclaimed, taking out a knife.

"STOP!!!" Julius exclaimed, snatching the knife. "Calm down!"

---

Kara walked out of the barn, scanning the area for a certain person. However, she couldn't find them. She became concerned, considering this person protected the whole camp. This person nearly ran the camp… Kara breathed in deeply. "Lockhart?" 

No answer. 

Kara walked around the side of the barn.

"So before you shoot a gun you must make sure it's clean. If it isn't then it might blow up on you-"

"Woah- Really? That's scary." 

"That's why you don't let your gun get dirty."

Kara raised a brow before walking around the corner to see ZsaZsa and Lockhart. 

"Okay-" ZsaZsa murmured. 

"And you never point it at people unless you need to kill them." Lockhart stated, almost monotone. "Alright?"