🍂Chapter-13🍂

Kim Jong kook POV
It has been three days since their memorable night . Since then they have intimated for more than three times . He can't believe how his arrangement turned into happy love story . He is very lucky ,oh yes , thanks to his mom . He remembered the day after their night together , Ji hyo is just like the angel.  Actually , that day he want to spend the whole day with her but she made him to go to the office and told him they can continue at night . Finally , he gave up and went to office but all the employees stared him amaze because of his toothy smile . He was smiling from ear to ear like a mad man and it took everyone suprised , even haha and somin . Whatever , his life is now perfect, he has now a lovey wife who he truly love and give him true love back . He wishes he could spend the rest of his life with her .

Song Ji hyo POV

She is now sitting with her two best friends , kwangsoo and Gary. 

"Ji hyo yah , seems like you and CEO Kim have a good term " Gary said and ji hyo look at him .

"Yes , we have a very good term , oppa and may be more than good" Ji hyo said and Gary eyed kwang Soo .

"So , are you two now official ? " Gary asked again .

"Am. . . Yes . We are now husband and wife not the fake image " Ji hyo answered .

"Wow , congratulation noona " kwang Soo said .

"Yes , congratulation Ji hyo yah " Gary also congrats her .

"Thank you ,oppa yah kwang Soo ah . I feel really happy  . " Ji hyo said and both kwang Soo and Gary chuckled at her cuteness . Don't get them wrong , they really love her as their sister .

"So . . . Noona , can we ask you something ? " Kwang Soo asked uncertainly.  Ji hyo raise her eyebrows  .

"Yes , what is it ? "Ji hyo asked .

"Um . . .who start confess ? Is it jong kook hyung or noona ? " Kwang soo asked .  ' did he call hyung to Kim Jong kook ' Ji hyo though  ' and why the hell they want to know about that ' Ji hyo also thought about kwang Soo question .

"Um . . . It is Jong kook oppa " Ji hyo answered and then Gary jumped from his seat and cheer but she doesn't know who he is cheering for .

" I am so lucky . See kwang Soo ah , now you have to pay for my coffee for 3 months  " Gary said and kwang Soo just sit there and look at Ji hyo with his mouth slightly open .

"What is happening ?" Ji hyo asked without have a knowledge what they are talking about.

"Well , me , kwang Soo , haha , somin and Suk Jin hyung made a bet that who would be the first one to confess between you and your husband . Me and haha voted for Jong kook hyung that he would be the first one to confess and kwang Soo , somin and Suk Jin hyung voted for you ." Gary finished and ji hyo hit kwang soo's head .

"Ough , what was that for ,noona?" Kwang Soo asked while rubbing his hurt head. 

"Why do you think , I will be the first one to confess ! " Ji hyo asked

"Oh , you are head over heels for him . I know it " kwang Soo answered and was welcomed by Ji hyo 's hit again.

" He is right , Ji hyo yah . I voted Jong kook hyung cause kwang Soo voted for you . You know that right ? He is the most unlucky man when it comes to bet . " Gary said and he and ji hyo laughed their eyes out while kwang Soo pouted like a child .

"So , you two have been friends with them already " Ji hyo said .
And then Gary and kwang Soo nodded . Then , Ji hyo phone rang , Ji hyo check the ID and shows her husband'd name .