♥️Chapter-18♥️

Song Ji hyo POV
Ji hyo is shaking from the fear and afraid . Jong kook 's Mom , her ex - husband 's Mom is sitting infront of her drinking coffee . She never has an idea that after four years , they would come to her and meet her children. She thought she was disappeared from their life long time ago . But now , she is sitting together her ex - mother -in -law . Fate is such a bitch . Ji hyo looked at hye son and met her eyes upon her.

" I have been looking for you Ji hyo yah . I have been looking for you for four years . I have no idea that you would he hiding near us and I already have grandchildren . Why do you hide it from us , Ji hyo yah ? " Hye son asked .

"Enonmonie , I ... Sorry for hiding them from you but ... I think it is the best idea at that time ... I ..." Ji hyo can't answer the question . Hye son cut her

"It is ok ,Ji hyo yah . It should be me who need to say sorry to you . I forced you to marry my stupid son and he hurt you . I am very glad that you keep my grandchildren and rise them well . I am sorry , Ji hyo yah . If it is not because of me , you will be happy with the one you love and love you ."   Hye son said . She really feel guilty for what she did .

"Aniyo , I am really happy for marrying oppa , although he hurt me I got from him the most precious gifts in my life . Yon and Deiji are my beautiful gifts from him . I also hope that he and Eun Hye ssi have a beautiful life . " Ji hyo hold her tears when she said these words . It hurt her when she wish to the person she loved to have  a happy life when she wasn't the one beside him but someone else . ' Can I ever forget him ' jinhyi isn't sure herself if she can forget about him .

"Ji hyo yah , do you think Eun hye is honest ? " Hye son asked but it isn't sounded like a question but a statement . Sound like ' we can't trust her ' .

"Ji hyo yah , I want to tell you something . When Jong kook introduce her to me and his father ,  I treated her as my daughter but little by little I noticed that she is lying to us.  She told me that her parents are very well known artists in England and her brother is a doctor so I invested abut them but there is no her parents and her brother isn't a doctor then I talked about that with Jong kook but at that time I know that she is a sly fox.  She told that she admitted that she is lying to us then told us that her parents were died and her brother was a disabled man . She lied to us cause she love Jong kook very much. As for me , I didn't trust her words but my stupid son did. And you remembered that time , when I brought you to meet her. cause she asked for the money for breaking with jong kook , right ?" Ji hyo nodded her head . She remembered that day , the day Jong kook 's Mom gave her money cause she said that she should get money for breaking up with her son. At that time , she pitied Jong kook but she didn't know the whole story of theirs.

"Ne , I remember that day " Ji hyo said .

"Well , she changed the scenario . We gave the money because we didn't want her from telling to Jong kook her pregnancy . " Hye son said and ji hyo's jaw dropped to the floor . So , that is the reason , why Jong kook looked at her with the hurt in his eyes.  'that bitch' Ji hyo thought.

"But enonmonie , why didn't you tell to Jong kook oppa ? You should tell him ,right ? " Ji hyo said

" Ji hyo yah ,Jong kook need to learn his own lesson . When he was young , me and his father can't watch over him because of the business. We know we should give him time but sometime , we can't give him enough time and so he became frienda with the bad egg . We solder him and even grounded him for being stupid . You know what ! He is addicted to the drug and alcohol so we gave him the time and brought our old Jong kook . Sometime I want him to learn his own lesson so I never say anying to him since you left the house . But , I regret it now cause my grandchildren grew up without knowing their family . " And hye son cried while she said that .

"It is ok , enonmonie . And ... Let me introduce you to your children . " Ji hyo said and hye son smile at her .

"Yon ah , Deiji yah .Come and meet your grandma " ji hyo said and two little figures came out from the room ..

"Yon ah , Deiji yah this is your grandma . Say hi " Ji hyo introduced them and hye son smiled at the sight of the shyness from her grandchildren . They really look like Jong kook . Hye son thought .

"Hi babies yah . Nice to meet you two " hye son said first .

" Hi....grawndma" hye son chuckled at their cuteness. Soon the kids hug her and her eyes widened and then tears fall from her eyes . She returned the hug of course .

"Ji hyo yah , you need to come back to Seoul " hye son said but Ji hyo doubt herself ' should she go back to Seoul . She already has a happy life here ' Ji hyo thought .
' and Jong kook had also his own child . Should she go back and tell him about their children . ' Ji hyo thought again .  Hye son notice her thoughts

" I don't think Eun hye's child is Jong kook's " hye son said and ji hyo looked at her with her suprised face . The kids were back to the room .

"I am 100% sure he is not his . When Haneul was born , I went to hospital . He is more like Eun hye 's so called brother not like Jong kook " actually hye son is giving her the hints then she can understand everything .

Kim Jong kook POV
Jong kook is now sitting beside his so.... Eun hye 's son . He didn't hate the innocent kid but he hate his mother . She lied to him , because of her Ji hyo left him , because if her he hurt Ji hyo . Now , all he got from her are the lies . The door cracked opened and revealed non other than Eun hye 's brother .

"Care to explain !" Jong kook said .

" I am sorry Jong kook yah . But you already know . Haneul is my son and I am not Eun hye 's brother . I am not a disabled man. Me and eun hye married before you even know her . At that time , I am an alcoholism . I can't provide anything to her . Then, she met you and we planned to fool you and get your money but your mom found out about Eun hye . Then , she literally make you marry another woman and then Eun hye asked for the money from your mom for breaking up your heart . Then, we found out she was pregnant with my child and the money we get from your mom isn't enough anymore so we planned to trapped you again . But Jong kook yah I may not be worth . But I love my son very much , lately I talked Eun hye to tell you the truth and live like a family but she keep denying it.  Jong kook ..." Before he can continue Jong kook 's fist is on his face

"Hi everyone . Here is the next chapter ❤️❤️  Hope you enjoy it ❤️❤️ Good luck to everyone . Thank you for your support ♥️♥️"