Council meeting

The Council Chambers

The council is divided into 2 councils the  Shinobi clan council which is responsible for approving the laws presented by the Civilian Council, making laws and trade-regulations and finally advising the Hokage.

The Shinobi Clan Council is made up of the Hokage and the shinobi Clan Heads.

The clan council members are as follows:

The hokage: Senju Tsunade

The now deceased elders:
Mitokado Homura
Utatane Koharu
Shimura Danzo

Hyuga clan: Hyuga Hiashi

Aburame clan: Aburame Shibi

Kurama clan: Kurama Yakumo

Nara clan: Nara Shikaku, Nara Yoshino

Yamanaka clan: Yamanaka Inoichi

Inuzuka clan: Inuzuka Tsume

Akimichi clan: Akimichi Choza

Sarutobi clan: Sarutobi Asuma

Hatake clan: Hatake Kakashi

And lastly the now returning Uzumaki clan: Uzumaki Naruto.

While on the other side of the council are the civilian council who are made of rich civilians, traders and mercantile guild heads.

The members of the civilian council then notice a new clan head is seated on the clan council and saw the clan head was a young man, they thought they could get in the new clan by simply marrying their daughters in the new clan.

Tsunade was looking at both council remembering what Jiraiya told her on the way back.

Flashback

While they are on their way back Jiraiya was telling Tsunade about the complete details of Naruto's training and it wasn't just training for the battlefield that he had received but also training in laws and politics. Jiraiya then told Tsunade that the one's who taught Naruto were the previous hokages primarily the Senju brothers, Uzumaki Mito, Minato, Kushina and his grandfather on Kushina's side. Jiraiya even told her that Naruto will put the civilian council down by the clauses on the Konoha founding charter.

Oh crap! I know which clauses you are talking about. Tsunade replied.

Flashback end.

The civilian council then asked who is the new clan head and the new clan?

To which the hokage replied well I'm glad you ask.

The Uzumaki clan is back in Konoha and the new clan head is Uzumaki Naruto. Tsunade added.

There was silence for a moment.

Then a shouting fit from the civilian council came.

WHAT?!!!! Since when did the Uzumaki became a clan?!! A fat civilian council member asked.

Impossible!!! The demon brat now has a clan!! It must be the kyubi's work! Another civilian council member said.

Naruto just sighed and put a silencing seal on each member of the civilian council. Then said alright you damn banshees will you shut the hell up.

I'm a clan head now and there's nothing you can do about it anymore. Now that the council is in session. I would like to make you aware that the Konoha charter has clauses that are very interesting and this one right here states that the council should be and always be free of any personal interest but apparently the civilians made a law about that and with the help of the elders they successfully nullify the clause but there is another clause in the founding charter that states that a law that goes around or against the charter itself is invalid or void.