Kazekage rescue

With Naruto

After preparing for an early departure tomorrow Naruto then decided to teach Konohamaru the Rasengan and check where his otuoto is.

He then found the Konohamaru corps walking around and talking to each other he then decided to make his presence known by asking them.

Are you done for the day genins? He then appeared at the back of them.

Yes nii san.

Good then I'll be teaching you three the jutsu I showed you yesterday.

Naruto then take the three genins to the Uzumaki compound and then showed them the jutsu, he then leave them with water balloons and said first lesson is rotation.

He then show how it is done and then let them do it he then guide each of them then said continue doing it until I return from a mission to suna.

Next day

In Suna

The blood clone of the kazekage was captured those who knew that it was a blood clone with 1/4 the Shukaku's chakra were calm and those who don't are in panic.

In Konoha

Naruto was waiting for his teammates and temari to arrived at the gates. Naruto then sense the chakra signatures of the three.

He then ask are you ready will arrive near suna in a second he then opened the portal and team 7 and temari walk thru it and arrived 1 kilometer outside of suna.

They then run off to the gates where a guard said that the kazekage was abducted.

Naruto is the beacon seal on now?

They just started the extraction and I have the exact location we must go now.

They run off but we're stop when an old woman said she wants to come with them.

Lady Chiyo Naruto bowed his head to greet the suna elder

Unlike the now dead elders of Konoha Naruto likes the suna elders alot.

Flashback after Naruto killed the Akatsuki's zombie combo.

With Naruto and Jiraiya

Naruto went to Suna alongside his sensei to meet with Gaara who is now the fifth kazekage to warn him about Akatsuki. When he met the two elders who welcomed him to their home.

Flashback end

Lady Chiyo is an elderly woman with black eyes and greyed hair tied in a bun; in her fight with Sasori, she let her hair loose. She wore the traditional Sunagakure outfit which consisted of a dark-coloured, loose fitting outfit with a poncho-like top.

Why do you want to come. When Naruto then realized why, he stop his question and just nodded his head.

Meanwhile in a cave

Sasori and Deidara arrived with the blood clone of Gaara. Pein then summoned the gedo mazo and began the extraction of the Shukaku.

But then zetsu warned them of incoming teams from konoha and an old lady from suna converging on their location

Pein then asked Kisame and Itachi to lend him 30% of their chakra to use for his shape shifting technique in order to buy them more time as the seal that holds Shukaku is still strong.

With team 7 + lady Chiyo.

They were running through the forest when they encountered Uchiha Itachi he wore the standard Akatsuki cloak and a slashed Konoha hitae ate to symbolise his broken ties with the village. The cloak's high collar would obscure his ponytail. He would sometimes unbutton his cloak to mid-chest and rest his left arm there, rather than in the sleeve. Under his cloak he wore clothes similar to the rest of Akatsuki: mesh armour with navy accents under an identical T-shirt with a simple white belt around the waist and dark blue pants. On his right ring finger was his Akatsuki ring, which was red and bore the kanji for "vermilion" (朱, shu). He wore light blue nail polish on his fingers and toes and a necklace that had three silver rings with red gems inside them. But Naruto felt something wasn't right with Itachi.