Sorry: part 3 final

*Zanes pov*
Screaming, Yelling and blood. Thats all I remember before passing out. My lungs were sore and my face was burning.

-Zane! ZANE- I think it was my mother.. Or a servant.. I dont know I couldn't see.
I remember feeling warmth rush trough my body like water. I gasped for air and clenched my fists in pain.
-M...Mom! I gasped.
-Right here honey.. Something warm grabbed my hand.
I turned around my head and my eyes lit up with light.

Beside me my mom was sitting she looked tiered. She also had tears in her eyes.
-M...Mom what happend. I tried to sit up but my body felt heavy.

-Shh.. Stay down sweetie you fainted due to blood loss. A scar has opened up in your eye.. She sat on my bed stroking my hair gently.
I felt my breath go heavy and I started breathing heavily this was normal since I had asthma this usually happened but it was different..
-Shh... she embraced me tightly.
-M..Mom... My hands were digging into her dress.
She was warm i felt safe with her.

*Gharrots pov*
I was sitting the hallway. I was waiting for an all clear to see my baby brother. I over heard he'd gone blind in his eye. The door opened up and mom walked out.
-Hes awake you can see him.. She smiled to me.
I stood up and walked to the door. I hesitated would he want to see me.
-Come on go in.. Mom shoved me softly.

I walked into the room. Zane was laying down looking onto the roof.
-Zane.. I said gently.
He reacted as soon as I said this. He looked down att me. He was small compared to my parents bed.
-Oh its you.. He layed back down.
-You looked okay! I walked slowly up to him.

-Yeah.. He rolled his eyes.
I sat up on the bed and grabbed his hand. Zane was probably still weak since he didn't fight back my embrace.
-Zane I'm so sorry for what i did! I started to say.

*Zanes pov*
Was this idiot really crying. I couldn't force him to let go off my hand since I was still weak. I looked up on him again he looked genuinely sorry.
-Dont apologize. I won't accept it either way. I scoffed to him.

He looked down and the up onto me again.
-You were asleep for almost 42 hours thst beats our record! He smiled.
42 hours... I was surprised I didn't know it was this long.
-Gharrot... How much blood did I lose.. I ask him.
He went from happy energetic Gharrot to sad and surprised Gharrot with just these words.

-Two buckets... He pointed on two bucket laying in a corner.
I started breathing fast again.. That much?... Gharrot noticed I had started breathing weirdly.
-Mom! He yelled out.

No response mom had probably gone downstairs.
-Zane calm down! He grabbed my shoulders.
This didn't help. I felt as my heart was going to jump out my chest. Gharrot hugged me and like mom it calmed me. I surprisingly for both me and Gharrot hugged him back.

He gasped and hugged me tighter. I felt happy for once I felt safe with my brother. I just wish this could last forever... I was leaving soon.. To Irenes church to continue my training.. I just hope those doesn't change me.. (Yeah sorry Zane☹✋)