Chapter Two - its not gay to get a blowjob from your homie, right?

I woke up with a burning and irritating sensation all of my body, not even bothering to open my eyes I push my blanket off and fling off my clothes, shoving my head face first into my pillow, not wanting to wake up. Wait.. 

I push myself up and turn enough to see a very flustered Ennoshita sitting at my desk and quickly cover myself with my previously shoved off blanket  

"Um.. hi.." he hands me a glass of water and a pill, refusing to make eye contact. I take the pill assuming it was a suppressant, but then I start to feel... a weird effect 

"what did you just give me?"  I say, the pain I felt earlier coming back 

"A suppressant..?" The bottle was still next to him so he checked it again and realized his mistake. 

"Damn it saeko..!" I hear him whisper under his breath. I'm confused for a moment but then I feel myself go stiff, the hardest I've ever been. So hard its almost painful. He looks over at me and notices that I have the leaning tower of Pisa 2.0 under the covers. "Mgh~ En-noshita i-it hurts! H-elp me please!" He stands back up "ghnn~ Haa~" his face flushes and I see him jump down there 

"Are you- are you jerking off right now?!" I roll my eyes 

"Yeah du- haa~ its helping the pain Mnh~ But it would hurt even less- ha~ if you grew a pair and fucked meEe~" 

"I- I can't- I'm sorry! I'm going to see if there are actual suppressants in the cupboard" and with that I left him in the room, closing the door quickly and clutching my chest, finding it hard to breathe. I held onto a wall and tried to steady my breathing, the words of my father flashing through my head. 

"I'm proud of you son, you're an alpha! I would have disowned you if you were a stupid omega 

F—got" 

"Did you hear about yer former cousin? He just came out as gay and my brother didn't kick him out! We ain't associating with them anymore, don't even say their horrible f—-got names you hear?"

"You've been getting close with that kid in yer class, you better not be turning into a dirty f-g on me!" 

It's wrong to feel this way, I can't feel this way! But.. it wouldn't be gay to jerk off next to him would it? I've heard of other guys doing it all the time! It wouldn't hurt if I did it just once. Right? 

Before going back into Tanaka's room I found the real suppressants and then quickly messaged Saeko

~ private messages between Saeko and Ennoshita ~ 

You're going to want to find somewhere else to 

stay tonight, tell your parents the same.

Changed your mind on suppressants eh? 😏

Have fun 😉

Delivered 

~ end of messages ~

I slowly opened Tanaka's door, afraid of what I would see on the other side. His blanket was back off and he was jacking off furiously with one hand and with his other hand he was fingering his ass trying to shove a vibrator in. 

"O-Ah!~ y-you cAH~me back- ghn~ Ch-change your mi-Ah~nd?" He moaned through his speech, managing to get the vibrator in. 

I tried hard not to look at him as he was pounding the vibrator and furiously jacking off, just seeing his ass earlier made me get a bit hard, so if I don't look then it wont be gay right..? 

"I- i guess.. I can't um d-do it with you but, I can jerk off next to you right?" He patted the empty side of the bed next to him, "g-AH!~ f-fuck~ s-sorry, hit my prostate~" he turned off the vibrator momentarily to say his sentence. "go ahead, don't worry about cumming either, I'm washing my sheets anyways." Before I even sat down the vibrator was back on and pounding into his prostate once again and he began to shake uncontrollably; the vibrator on max and his arms limp.

"AH~ I-I knOw you s-ah~Said you wouldn't he-Ah!~lp b-but- i-i cant- ah~ i need you to ah~ j-jerk me off for ah~ second- pleAH!~se!" 

"Hm~ i guess i could.. but you have to do something for me too" 

"AH~ i-Ill DO AnythinGHN~ AH~ PlEASE~ I nEED TO CUM~" making a deal to help your friend and you get something in return... isn't gay... right..?! 

I smirked and leaned over, placing my hand on his twitching dick, it was glistening with pre-cum. I took the risk and looked down, seeing that his ass was secreting some sort of natural lubricant. I felt myself get even harder seeing this, but now is not the time. I heard him whimper and he started bucking his hips, impatient to cum. 

I had never done this type of thing with anyone before, I wasn't even really the type to masterbate. I was nervous and couldn't help but notice his size, i thought omegas were supposed to be smaller but.. he had to be at least 8 inches, only two inches less than me.  but I slid my hand down slowly a few times before getting comfortable and pumping furiously. Instinctively I looked at Tanaka's face. His mouth hung open, dripping with drool, his eyes half lidded barely open and rolling into the back of his head. He was so overstimulated that he couldn't even moan, could barely breathe. After a few seconds he started trying to say something, I took that as a hint that he was going to cum.

A glistening milky white liquid suddenly shot out of his dick, a long thick and sticky stream shooting almost a foot in the air before landing all over his chest, lap, dick, and my hands. He grabbed my hands and lapped up his own cum before he turned off the vibrator and sinking into his bed, completely exhausted. I grabbed his face, forcing his half lidded eyes to look at me. "Ahem. Aren't you forgetting something? You cant just leave me high and dry after that performance~" 

His eyes suddenly glowed, he looked almost happier getting to get me off than getting himself off. He unzipped my pants slowly and seductively, making sure to look at me directly in the eye as he did so. I had to look away because of how flustered I was. He began licking me through my boxers, easily able to find the tip because of the wet spot from pre-cum. After he was satisfied he took my dick out and flopped it around, each time he hit it back and forth I grew even longer and harder. He started by sniffing down by the base, sticking his nose and mouth into my pubes; then he licked my balls for a while, discovering that I was sensitive there after I accidentally let out a loud moan. 

He looked so innocent yet so.. dirty. It's not gay though!! He stared up at me during every little thing he did. He smirked up at me and then started deep throating my dick, all (now) 11.5 inches, tears in his eyes, but he didn't look away. 

"Ghn~ Ha~ f-fuck~ you're good with you tongue~ Ah~" fuck it, I'm gay. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed and pulled him faster, getting more and more desperate for him. 

"AH~ i-IM going to cum!~ you better swallow it all!~" we both went even faster, until moments later i came down his throat and he swallowed it all, even giving me proof by opening his mouth to show me a small bit of cum still on his tongue. 

I looked down at my bare chest, covered in my own semen"We should probably sho-" I began to say before getting cut off by Ennoshita's lips on mine. I was surprised for a moment but melted into the kiss. The events of the past 30 minutes flashed through my head. Ennoshita got hard looking at me naked, he got flustered and left the room, he helped me cum, i gave Ennoshita head and swallowed his cum, HE KISSED ME. H E  K I S S E D  M E. 

"Why.. why did you do all of this?" 

His face flushed, "because i- because i love you, dumbass!"