Walmart [smut warning]

It was 4pm. Dream's shift as a cashier at Walmart would end in an hour. He didn't really have anything to do so he did what he did all the other times he had an hour left of work and nothing to do, walk around pretending to be doing something .

After about 10 minutes of doing so, he found himself doing the other thing he did when had nothing to do at work, staring at his co-worker and best friend, George. He never understood why he liked to look at him so much. Maybe it was because he really did have those 'pretty privileges' like everyone said he had. Or maybe it was what was probably because Dream had nothing better to and just zoned out, he just happened to be looking at George when he did so

yea, cuz thats definitely what was going on.

his little game of staring at him had come to an end when he realized his blood wasn't flowing to his head, because it was definitely flowing somewhere else.

oh

that was why he liked to look at him so much

Dream tried to convince himself it was just because he had thought about something that made him hard, but no , he had to come to terms with the fact that it was because he was staring at his friend.

The more he thought about the more obvious it seemed that he found him attractive,even when they were younger, he got butterflies in his stomach when he sat next to him.

As much as situations where you realize you like someone are supposed to be wholesome and romantic, But Dream had a hard time ignoring the situation in his pants.

George turned around to look at him "oh hi Dream! I didn't see you there!". he walked over to him with the intention of striking a conversation but instead made the horrid mistake [or best mistake of his life] of looking down. his face turned from happy to however you describe the face you make when you try not to laugh your ass off in the span of 1 second.

"Dream"

"uh..um..y-yes ?". his eyes widened with sheer embarrassment, knowing he had noticed

"what were you thinking about when you were just, looking at me? "

"um-my-um my homework, yea my... homework."

seriously? 'homework'?

"are you sure thats all you were thinking about"

"um...yes.."

"are sure, because you have an erection. or do just really like math or something ?

"o-o-ok fine, it wasn't just homework" Dream says as he let out a sigh. "well then, what were you thinking about as you just looked at me , with a smile on your face" George said mockingly as he put a hand on Dreams shoulder and stared him in the eyes, getting uncomfortably close to kissing him [or for dream, getting amazingly close to kissing him].

" I was thinking about all things I want to do to you..." "and what are those things you want to do to me huh? Come on, just spit it out pretty boy~" Dream was absolutely flustered at the name, but he had to admit he liked it. "hehe~ I want to dominate you,I want to kiss every inch of your body, hell, I want to fuck you, you'd be a good boy and let me do that to you wouldn't you Georgie?" he said as he pushed him against the wall, row after row of soup cans trying to remind him that he was at work "well come to think about it I don't think there's anyone in the break room right now, I suppose I will let you do that to me" he said as he played with Dreams hair.