16

After 2 weeks ....

I groaned and get up from bed , shower and wear sweater and worm leggings . Winter is coming soon . I step out and approach stairs when i hear shouting and weird noises. I follow the voice and end up in front of jimin's room . I was about to knock when i hear " what mean you can't give me blood !!? " " but i want time " " you know? I need blood for me" my eyes become widened ' why did he need blood for him? And who he is talking ' i thought. But i quickly but quietly run from there and goes to kitchen and make breakfast for all three but my mind goes to jimin over again and again. ' is he going to murder us and take all our blood ' i thought and gasped . Is he really want to kill us .

Jimin pov

" good morning " i said and sit on table for breakfast. Y/n place the breakfast infront of me and zoyaa and she also sit and we started eating. I can see y/n glaring at me while eating. I frown
' what wrong with her today? ' i thought and shrugged. After breakfast i go to near forest.

Y/n pov

" bye i am going near forest for walking " jimin said and walk from there . Zoyaa nodded.  I frown ' why he need to go forest this morning? ' i thought and decided to follow him . I grabbed my bag and wear sneakers " bye i also need to go somewhere " i said and run behind him . I see him walking i wear my cap and follow him quietly. ' let see what he meant by blood ' i thought and continued following him. I see him standing alone . I hide behind a tree and see him when some other guy come and they start talking which i can't hear . The unknown guy headed jimin a bag and goes from there . But .. little she knows jimin know she is here .

" you will know sooner or later......babygirl"

To be continued......