Note II: First Night

*Present*

"Were you expecting a man?" Asked the boss.

"Y-yeah?" Siyeon said carefully.

The boss just smiled in a knowing way with Siyeon's response. "Anyways, have you had your dinner yet?"

"Your driver told me he had something important to do so he sent me here straight away."

"That Joshua. Always thinking about his dating life more than a starving woman." the boss shook her head mentally.

She went to the door. "Follow me. I will cook something for you," she urged Siyeon. Not having any hesitation on Siyeon's part, by the feeling of her stomach grumbling at the mention of dinner, she followed the boss as they went down to the kitchen area.

"Take a seat," said the boss. Siyeon followed her order and sat on the dining chair as she glanced at the boss who has an apron on as she washed her hands.

The boss took out something from the fridge; two fillet of cod fish, some asparagus and some russet potatoes from the dry veggies cabinet.

"Would you mind if I make you a simple dish?" the boss suddenly asked.

Siyeon zoned out at that. Simple? Back at home 'simple' was more than okay. "Anything is fine," Siyeon replied and the boss nodded as she started to prepare a dish. While the boss was cooking, Siyeon couldn't help but glance at her supposed lifesaver. What the young guy explained earlier, the boss took care of all her family's debts?

'Do I have to sleep with her? I don't mind sleeping with a woman but-- she doesn't look like a boss.' She thought while the boss was busy cooking her food.

'She looks more like a typical nerd who knows how to cook.' At that time, the boss turned back to get some seasoning.

'But her back is actually quite sexy, especially her wide shoulder... Wait, what the hell am I thinking?!' She shook her head; getting rid of her thought and imagination and just in time, the boss had finished her cooking as she placed a plate in front of Siyeon.

"Bon appetite," smiled the boss.

Siyeon was stunned by the food presentation, even though it was just a simple dish of cod fish along with brussels sprouts and a wedge of lemon on the fish... Perhaps it was her first time seeing food with some luxury touch.

"T-thank you for the meal," said Siyeon and without hesitation, she grabbed a fork in front of her and took a bite.

The boss eyed on Siyeon who seemed to forget everything else other than the plate in front of her. Which made her smile as she saw Siyeon enjoying her dish. Then, she went back to the kitchen area and took out a wine bottle from the wine refrigerator.

"Do you like wine, Miss Lee Siyeon?" The boss asked as Siyeon stopped her eating for a second, with her mouth full of food.

She swallowed the mouthful of food and responded."I, I've never been able to afford wine or taste some, except soju. It's too expensive for me." The boss came back to the table with a wine glass. And she poured into the wine glass and gave it to Siyeon.

"Congratulations on your first wine," The boss said. Siyeon carefully took a sip, noting some sweetness and acidity taste of the wine.

"What do you think?" The boss asked.

"It doesn't taste bitter like soju," Siyeon thought, feeling the wine around in her mouth. Still, she drank the wine, not realizing she was downing it fast until the glass was empty.