Note XI: All Night Long

Chungji sighed as he parked his car in front of his house, leaning back for a few seconds on the car seat after another tiring day at the hospital. There weren't any serious cases he had to deal with today, although the number of patients checking in the hospital gave a new record with how many ailments and remedies could have been done in the comfort of their own homes. Regardless, his patients are patients, even if their questions almost urged him to told the patients to 'google it'. He shook his head, dismissing it, who knows what other-worldly remedies they would take for simple cold and sprained muscles.

"I'm home." Chungji called for Jiwon as he entered. He saw his sister in the living area, watching her favourite television show.

"Welcome home, oppa," Jiwon greeted him, eyes still glued on the screen.

"How's your date with Joshua?"

Jiwon perked up at his name turning to her brother with some sort of glow on her face. "It was great, oppa! We ate cheese tteokbokki while we watched buskers at the park. We also took some photos too. Do you want to see it?"

Jiwon then sprinted to her room, grabbing the picture. Soon after, she came back to the living room and showed the picture to Chungji.

"Aww both of you look cute together." He smiled. "Looks like you bought new clothes as well." Chungji noted at the bright material, unlike the usual clothes she usually wore.

"Boss gave it to me. Boss said Joshua oppa likes simple but pretty style."

Chungji gave the photo back to Jiwon nodding. "Boss Dami always knows what her employees likes," he said. He chuckled inwardly. "In fact, there was one time Boss gave me 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle for my birthday. I always wondered how she knew I liked doing those."

Jiwon grinned and she raised dher eyebrows at him as she remembered something. "Oppa, tomorrow is your off day right? There'll be a grand opening of a new Chinese restaurant near our place. Can we go there, please?"

"Wish I could but I have a meeting with all the doctors tomorrow morning. Why don't you go ask Joshua? I'm sure he won't refuse."

"But Joshua oppa already asked me out for dinner tomorrow..." Jiwon pouted as her brother couldn't accompany her. Chungji turned sympathetically towards Jiwon, knowing how hectic his schedules are, even if he had an off day.

"What about I ask Miss Lee Siyeon?" she asked.

"I'm afraid she can't go out for a while. The Boss is still in recovery, remember? And she has to take care of Boss." Chungji reminded her as Jiwon experienced another dissapointment.

"Oh yeah..." Jiwon was pouting again as Chungji just patted her head and went to his room to prepare for bed.

Jiwon turned back to the television, absent-mindedly watching the reality dating game show of eligible couples on an island. Watching as a couple sat together on the beach, intimately conversing under the moonlight. "I wonder what they are doing right now..."

---------------------------

*18+*

The room was heavy with lust and the smell of perspiration, both Boss Dami and Siyeon were more than occupied on the bed. The Boss was gripping the sheets on her bed for dear life, as her night servant was straddled on top of her, naked, just helped her towards her first ejaculation. Boss Dami was dizzy and right out of her mind from the feeling of her release. As she looked heavily at Siyeon, seemingly admiring the effect she had done to her.

Siyeon felt heady with lust, craving more that she felt her crotch tingling and getting wetter by the second. She leaned closer to the Boss, rubbing them hard against one another as the Boss choked a gasp. Siyeon smirked at her reaction, but at the same time, she knew she couldn't hold it in anymore.