I've Been Infected!

When I got outside, Police officers aimed their guns at me. "Hands up!" They demanded. I put my hands up. "On the ground, now!" "Guys, you don't wanna do this, trust me," I said. "Mask!" "Copy!" "Fine have it your own way. Mask!" I said. "Copy!" Venom said. The killed all of them. But, before eating the last one, I heard my sister scream. We looked at her. I ran up to her. "Annie! Annie!" I said. "What the hell is that?!" She asked. "I've been infected! He's inside me!" I said. "'He'?" She questioned. "Yes," I replied. "You're sick. Y/N you're really sick!" She said. "No, I am scared!" I replied. "Hospital. Right now," she said. I got in the car. "I'm outta control," I whispered. "Dan just needs to do another MRI, okay?" She said. "No," Venom said. "No, no. No MRI," I said. "Wh-why not?" She asked. "Sound at 4,000 to 6,000 hertz is lethal," Venom replied. "Uh, the sound frequency in the MRI is really harmful for him," I replied. "So, sound is like his kryptonite?" She questioned. "Not all sounds," I replied. "And fire!" Venom said. "Fire! And fire," I stuttered. "He's talking to you..." she sighed. "All the time," I replied. "And you feel sad when you are with her. Don't you Y/N?" Venom questioned. "Get outta my head man..." I said. "Annie? I-I just wanna say that, whatever happens, that Eddie is truly sorry for everything he has done. And that he loves you." "Oh, Y/N. Now is not the time, let's just keep you alive, okay?" She replied. "Aww. That's nice," Venom smiled.