Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Then all of them went to their rooms. Magnus and Alec saw that there was only one bed so Magnus said "I will sleep on the couch." Alec said "No you are recovering. I will sleep on the couch." Magnus said "I am perfect now otherwise I would not have come here. Don't worry." Alec was still not convinced so Magnus said "Ok listen. We will stay here for two nights so today I will sleep on the couch and tomorrow you sleep. Fair enough?" Alec said "Ok."

Alec said "Actually I was going to call you today since we were free but then Sean called." Magnus said "Yeah I was busy the last few days so i couldn't talk." Alec said "So regarding that day.." They heard someone knock. So Magnus opened. It was Ragnor.

Magnus said "What?" Ragnor came inside and said "I will need you for today afternoon. Alec, I am sorry. He will meet you tonight at dinner." Alec didn't like the idea but he said "Yeah no issue." Magnus said "But I have an issue." Ragnor dragged him to another room.

Magnus said "What's wrong with you?" Ragnor said "I have a surprise for Cat. I want to make tonight special for her. At the ground floor there will be live music. Everyone can dedicate songs and even play songs for their lovers. I have already booked my slot. Help me." Magnus said "Wow. I am so happy you are doing it for her. She deserves it. I will help you."

At 9 pm, everyone gathered after dinner on the ground floor. There was a romantic song playing. Cat said "Where are Ragnor and Magnus? They have been missing since afternoon and now just came for dinner and then disappeared." Alec said "Exactly. Seems like they have their own party going." Raphael said "We will find them soon."

Suddenly they heard Ragnor's voice on the stage. Ragnor said "This song is dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend Cat. You are the best person I have ever met in my life. I know I don't show it much but you are someone without whom I am incomplete. You are always with me through my ups and downs. I love you Cat." 

Magnus plays guitar and Ragnor sings 

" PERFECT by Ed Sheeran"

It was Cat's favourite song. When the song ended there were tears in Cat's eyes and she mouthed to Ragnor "I love you."

Ragnor went down and kissed Cat. All their friends cheered for them. Then they sat at the table but Magnus was not with them. They were waiting for the next song to be played.

Magnus appeared on the stage with guitar. Everyone looked at Alec but Alec was looking at Magnus. Magnus said "This song is dedicated to a really special person in my life. I won't name him. But everyone knows who he is. I mean every word which I am going to say munchkin.

He played and sang "MY ONLY ONE by Sebastian Yatra and Isabela Merced

I remember when I met you, I didn't want to fall

I thought my hands were shaking 'cause you looked so beautiful

I remember when you kissed me, I knew you were the one

And oh my hands were shaking when you played my favorite song

I don't know why

But every time I look into your eyes

I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you

I can't believe that every night you're by my side

Promise I'll stay here 'till the morning

And pick you up when you're falling

When the rain gets rough, when you've had enough

I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love

My only one

My only one

Tell me how you do it

I can barely breathe with the smile you get

You get the best of me and all I really want is to give you all of me

Tell me how you do it, how you bring me back

You bring me back to life then make my heartbeat stop

I can't take it

I don't know why 

But every time I look into your eyes

I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you

I can't believe that every night you're by my side

Promise I'll stay here 'till the morning

And pick you up when you're falling

When the rain gets rough, when you've had enough

I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love

My only one, there's no one else

You are my only one

It's just there's no one else, ouh, uoh

My only one

My only