18

M I N A T O Z A K I S A N A

I slowly open my eyes, everything was blurry as I slowly open my eyes. My head hurts, I can feel my eyes are hurting and swollen.

"Sana?" a lady's voice was heard beside me, I turn to where I heard the voice.

It was mom, she looks at me with her teary eyes and she grabs my hands and holds them dearly close to her face.

I glance around the room as my vision is coming back clearly. I see dad, Chan, and Mark standing around the bed.

I now realized that I'm in my room.

My room in the city.

My parents start questioning me about what happened, where I went, and everything.

I really don't want to answer any of it. I'm tired. 

All I can think is about how Taehyung let me go, how he did all of this without my consent.

"We're going to have you guys get married at the end of this month" my dad said, I turn to look at him, tiring; I reply.

"I don't want to" 

Everyone looks at me in shock except Mark who seems to know what happened after picked me up. Yes, I used to be the one that want to get that marriage to happen as soon as possible. However, it's not the same anymore.

My heart doesn't belong here. It no longer belongs to him either.

The person that my heart belongs to is not here either.

"Sana" my mom calls out my name.

"Mom, I don't want to get married to him anymore. He never loves me, I also met someone I love during the stay. I want to be with him" I said, it sounds like I'm begging her.

"No!" my dad raises my voice. I turn to look at him.

"He doesn't love you? Mark is the one who wanted this marriage to happen early! You can enjoy your life being wealthy here! Why did you want to go and be with that farmer boy?!" my dad yells at me.

"Wealthy? You said I wasted your money! What do you want me to be wealthy for?!" I yell back at him.

"I will give you a position in the company. So, stay and work then get married with Mark" my dad said with stern voice.

My tears drop again, I clench my fists.

"After running away, you still don't understand why I did it" I said. My dad looks at me.

"Sana, you-" 

"You never listen to me, you never asked how I've felt after all those insults. You only listen to this guy who is not even you biological son!" I scream as I point at Mark.

"Noona.." Bang Chan comes to sit beside me on the bed and holds my other hands.

"And you!" I turn to look at Mark.

Mark looks at me.

"When I was in love with you, what have you done to me?" I ask, wanting to laugh with what happen.

He didn't open his mouth, which make me want to attack him more.

"You said I was a money destroyer. You never wear the engagement ring, not even once after the party, and now you said you love me all these time? you want to get marry? is this some kind of joke to you?" I said in a sarcastic tone. My eyes are full of anger.

"I'm sorry" Mark said.

"Well, at least I am glad that you've realized everything and apologize to me" I said.

He keep looking at me.

"But, there's no turning back for me and you" I said each word clearly.

"Sana!" Dad keeps yelling at me, even after all these questions I've asked him.

"Call off the marriage" I said to him.

"Minatozaki Sana!" my dad keep yelling my name, at this point, I don't care. I want to live my own decisions. I don't want to be burden my all their insults anymore. I don't enjoy living in this city anymore.

Everything in this house, make me want to vomit and suffocate. 

My absence was not a wake up call for anyone.

It's still the same.

You've said my family are worried about me, Taehyung. 

Now, take a look, my dear.

All they've cared about are status and connections.

"I won't call off the marriage" Mark's sentences make the room turns silent. I look at him, full of anger.

"I know what I've done are wrong. I'll make up for you for the rest of my life from now on" He said.

I take everything beside my bed, and throw it at everyone. My dad start yelling again. My mom start crying as both of them try to avoid all the things I've thrown.

Mark's still standing still at where it is, Bang Chan tries to hold me to calm myself down.

Nothing is calm for me anymore.

I'm so sick of how everyone is treating me. My angers keep venting up and my tears keep dropping down like a waterfall. 

Even at this moment, I think about Taehyung's face. His smile, his warm embrace, his laughs, his kisses.

Everything about him that gives me butterflies.

I just want to go back to yesterday, and pause all those moment when we're together.

My parents decided to lock me up, even the window so, that I won't run off again.

I stare blankly through the window, don't know what to do anymore.

Just sitting silently with my own pain, waiting for that forceful marriage to happen.

------------------

Updated!

There will be no Taehyung in this part, we will get an insight of him later.

Do you guys think they will have a happy ending? :((