19

K I M T A E H Y U N G 

"Taehyung, that's it. Stop" Jimin said with a stern voice as he pulls out the beer bottle from my hand.

I try to pull it back from him, but Jungkook takes it from Jimin and keeps it further from me.

I've been drinking the whole night after telling them about today.

"If you're going to be like this, why would you make such a stupid decision?" Jungkook mumbles as he trying to get all the beer bottles from me.

"They're her family" I said, half drunk.

"But she said, she doesn't want to go back. Not every family relationship is the same. That's why she runs away, you dumbass" Jimin scolds me out loudly.

I didn't respond, I just lay my head on the table, her crying face keeps running in my mind.

The moment I turn away from her, I already allow her to hate me she wants. 

I might live well, but this was not the life she ever wanted from the start. I just hope she lives well, enjoys everything she has again.

I slowly get up, Jimin and Jungkook both look up at me.

"I'll go to sleep" I said as I walk to my room, I twist the doorknob and the door opens up.

I get inside and close the door.

My knees collapse, I lay down in front of the door and curl my body. I can feel a single drop of something warm flows from my right eye. 

Ah...

Am I crying?

I never shed a single tear after my parents died.

Is this what it feels like to lose someone special? 

I never thought that sometimes, a person who you've just met in months can be this special to us.

Was love this painful?

I just want what's best for her, but at the same time, I know I am wrong. I didn't ask her, I didn't discuss it with her. I just allowed myself to do what I think it's the best for her.

Sana.

I miss you.

You nagging, smiling, laughing, getting mad, crying, I just wanted all of it. I just crave for it.

I just want to be the only person who has seen every emotion of yours. 

I want to be someone who always is there for you, but I guess it cannot be me. In the end, it was someone else.

Someone who's been there with you from the start, not me; who met you for a short period of time.

However, thanks to you.

During this short period of time, I felt so warm. To be held in someone's arm, someone that you love.

I never know it can be that special.

The small moment together was precious. 

Now that you've gone, I should move on. We both should move on, there's no turning back for us. 

We both can't dwell in each other past, even if I don't know whether I can love someone like you again, life goes on.

Sana, I wish you all the best, every moment you exist; I hope there will be joy around you.

Sana, forget me. 

I was a fault in your life.

I'm sorry.

Please be happy.

I was so deep in my thought, I didn't know when did I fall asleep at all. The moment my eyes open, it's already morning.

My head hurts, I get up from where I sleep and grab a towel to wash up. I open the door and look around my house, it seems like those two are gone.

I scratch my head as I walk to the bathroom, my eyes then glance to Sana's room. The door was still open, I didn't touch anything since yesterday after she's gone.

I pause, lean myself against the door, and glance around the room. Everything that belongs to her is still here.

I sigh and go wash up. I eat the soup that Jimin left for me this morning, and I go to her room to gather all her stuff and put it in the large luggage that she left. It was the luggage that was with her when she ran away.

I smile when my memories remembered the first day I met her, where she cried and want to get off the bus since she lost her wallet.

Come to think of it, I never ride the bus to city. It was only that day since the taxi driver has some personal issue coming up so, he said he can only pick me up after I come back.

I was so annoyed when she start crying, but at the same time, I have some sympathy for her. So, I hand her the handkerchief to wipe out her tears.

I pull her luggage to the corner of the room, I look around at this empty room again. It pains me, but I neglect the pain. I was about to walk out of the room, but my eyes catch the picture that is stored in the frame on the drawer. 

I walk close to the drawer and grab the frame into my hand.

It was the picture of us at the beach, smiling; didn't know what will happen next. I put the frame back to where it was and get out of the room. I close the door.

I go back to my room, grab my hat on the hanger and get back to the work.

This is the only way to pretend to be fine.

-

Updated!

For this part, it's just Taehyung's point of view.

I am wrapping up this story soon.

Will both of them get over it? Are they really going to move on from one another?

Vote and comment for next update!